• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Rom Hack you played?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    The first hack I ever played was probably Chaos Black or some other hack from back in the gold/silver days. But I immediately dismissed hacks back then and never put much time into them.
    The first one I put any time into was Emerald 386 (on my PSP :P)
    And then it would be Bloody Diamond and that would also be the hack that caused me to join!

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
  • Orange Version is the first hack I play.
    3374215513_e3b947309e_o.jpg

Years
  • The first Rom Hack i ever played would had to have been Zel's Shiny Gold.
    Thanks to his game was i able to find this awesome site.

Joosh

Nooby ROM Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    First hack i played was Chaos Black. TERRIBLE HACK.
    Big Mistake downloading that tosh.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2009
    First Hack I Have Ever Played

The first hack I ever played was Pokemon ShinyGold. That was an awsome hack by Zel.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2010
    mine was ruby tallado, it was a very cool hack you can play as all 386 pokemons and it was a little different than a normal ruby, but it had a lot bugs and it's a dead project

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hmm...

Mine might've been Pokemon Naranja, well with an english patch.. that's the first one that comes to mind anyhoo.

That was a few years ago, however.

mystery913

some guy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2009
    Hmmm... The first rom hack i ever played... it was chaos black... i think... i still remember mt. moon was the farthest you could get. it would have been a good game if they ever finished it

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    What did you play? My first rom hack I played was Gold GBA, then second was Shiny Gold beta 1,2,3,4,5,Blue Sea,Reign of Legends,Rescue Rangers,Ever Night.

xD

Did you join PC because of hacking/A hack?

What was your first hack you played?

Well,i played Reign of Legends,and OMG!It was great,i was bored of the sluggish story of the original pokemon games(they are good,though).
    I joined PC so the people would see a hack from me.A really good hack,enjoyable,and not boring.

2A4Rulez

Kurotsuchi FTW
    Years
  • I think my first hack that I played was chaos black,but I didn't like it. Then I played Shiny Gold and i can't remember the rest.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    The first hack I ever played was Chaos Black on its real cartridge.My friend gave it to me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back