• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Rom Hack you played?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • My first ROM hack that I played was Baro's Pokemon Quartz. It was the first game I ever seen with fakemon. It really fascinated me and I enjoyed it alot.

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    waw so long ago, as I remember It was chaos black

iX Billie

Land Shark
    Years
  • Mine was pkmn shiny go...hey wait...i think it was pkmn ruby destiny:reign of legends or it couldve been quartz...nah it was shiny gold.

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    Pokemon Team Rocket version was the first one I played, or was it Pokemon Orange? It was one of those 2 Red 'n Blue Hacks

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • pokemon chaos black but I hated the fact the maps and scripts were exsacly the same as firered all they did was change the sprites and some looked terable the only ones I liked where the lion pokemons then I tryed sinny god liked it kept it quarts was too weired so I deleated it. shinny gold was the only one worth keeping I havent Gave another hack a chance yet I will proberly try light platinum when they finish the hack and I might try fugi (something) it looks good

TrainerJen

i love food :D :) :) :)
    Years
  • Well..
    My first one was my own.
    I played on it and every pokemon i caught was level 100 and shiny :/

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2009
    The first hack ROM I've ever played was Pokemon Ruby Destiny Reign of legends, and O'm still playing it!

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
    Years
  • The english Patch of Fire Emblem 6 was my first rom hack.If that doesntcount the pokemon shiny gold.those areactually my onlytwo hack that i have onmy computer.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I cant really rememeebr anymore other than it was a silver hack ^^ with a fakemon that evolved to scyther xD.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back