• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Rom Hack you played?

Status
Not open for further replies.

firestormx19

i'm never loging in again.
    Years
    first hacks i ever played was Pokemon Quartz and pokemon orange islands (english version). i wish nintendo got off there lazy a$$s to make a orange islands game and don't say orange island was a filler. i joined pc to finish my hack that never going to be finish. so now i just come on here to check out what new.

Anselection

Malicious Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    Ha, my first was Ruby Destiny Reign of Legends. I was sooo amazed by it. Of course.. I thought Nintendo made it at first. Then I googled info about it. :o Thhhheeeen I stumbled upon PC.

Pidgeot is Life

Poke Balla
    Years
    The first hack i played was pokemon prism.

you can imagine my dissapointment when i stumbled upon "im tieing my shoe, ill be done by the next beta" or somthing like that.

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
    Since this thread is still active, I'm going to chime in and say that I'm surprised that a few people said they played Cokemon and Bokemob as their first Pokemon hacks.

Both of which, were never very good. But I guess since nobody really dipped into hacking too much and that they were both so crazy-super random and adult themed at the time, that they were hilarious to play.

Both myself and my friend Cat42, created Cokemon (mine) and Bokemob (his.)

I can't remember if I played my friends first or not, but my first rom hack would have to be either my own, or his. =P

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
    Years
    Um, I think it was Bloody Platinum, but it really wasn't much... Then I came here, and played Pokemon Brown, then my first GBA hack I played was Infernal Legends... Then I played the Ruby Destiny series. And yeah, I came here for hacks :]

Years
    te first Pokemon Romhack i remember playing was Shinygold. most of the others were canceled betas. I did beat Brown completely, tho. great game. if only it had the pokedex sorted out for trading.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2020
    I did join PC because of pokemon hacking

Same here, I've been more of a lurker around these forums though for a while now. I tend to just look at everyone's progress than actually play them however. But the first hack I ever downloaded was Shiny Gold but still haven't played it to this date. My first hack that I actually played was Pokepal17's Pokémon Infernal Legend, I believe.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Now that I actually think about it, the first hack that I ever played was Quartz, and then Marble. Of course, I never actually finished either, but... XD

The first one I actually finished was the 2008(9? it was January of '09) beta of rijonAdventures.

chiklit

Old Skool PPN
    Years
    The first Pokemon hack I ever played was around September 2000 and it was The World Famous Talking Cactus, done by the guy who made Pokemap for PR Translations. It's what got me into hacking Pokemon Red.

I was going to post a video of it but apparently the forums won't let me. So just search for "World Famous Talking Cactus" on YouTube.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back