• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First shiny u ever saw?

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Whats EQ'd?
    Lol.Shiny Zubat?I used to HAVE one that i STOLE from my cousin's cousin @ my grandpas 80th b-day lol.A shiny Deoxys & a Shiny Zubat.

Years
    The first I saw was the Red Gyarados in Gold, then I saw a Teddiursa on Route 45 (I think?) not long after, although I didn't have any Pokeballs on me. Since then I've caught a shiny Shroomish (now a Breloom), and I've found a shiny Paras.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    The first shiny I've ever saw was a shiny zubat. It was all green. I caught it and evolved it into a Golbat then Crobat

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2011
    The first one I saw (besides Red Gyarados) was an blue Nidorino in Silver.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    A shiny oddish on Crystal. I didn't see the difference but I caught it anyway....

Now I wonder which box I put it in. 8(

Flamboyant

Girlpowershipping fangirl ♥
    Years
    Besides the Red Gyarados of course, it was a tentacool.
    Yeah, I caught it in Leafgreen. I knew nothing about shiny back then, so I though it was a special tentacool that could be found at this spot. (It was on an island, the one with Moltres I think). So yeah... when I restarted my game, I returned there and tried during hours to find the damn special tentacool. Then later I found out about shiny pokemons. FUUUU---
    That was the only one up to date, I'm really unlucky haha xD

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
    Years
    The first Shiny that I saw (other than Shiny Gyarados in Silver), was a Shiny Donphan in my Silver version. :3

Crystallize

Zelda! 8D
    Years
    The first shiny Pokemon I saw was a shiny Wingull. But at the time I only had my master ball on me, so I had to defeat it. Dx

Back