• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen First Shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarHawk

No more School.
    Years
    When was the time you encountered your first Shiny?My first shiny was an Oddish in Pokemon Emerald's Safari Zone.I caught it and raised it to a Vileplume in D/P but I never use it anymore then I traded it over the GTS for a shiny Electivier.

GrayLuna

Years
    really thats so cool i am actually looking for a shiny Oddish or Gloom because Gloom was the first shiny i ever encountered in my firered game unfortunately i was kind of sleepy when i encountered it so i thought it was some sort of freak Gloom and i made it faint then i remembered that it looked weird cause it was a shiny man was i dumb i would have had a shiny Bellossom by know

Years
    My first shiny in the Advance generation was a shiny Zubat in Altering Cave in Pokemon Emerald. I was EV training my Metagross when I first found it.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    The first shiny I got was on my Crystal version, my friend gave me a Lv.81 shiny Espeon, which I'm sure was hacked. The first shiny I encountered also on Crystal version, and caught, was a shiny Dodrio, outside of Mt. Silver. It was such a thrill to encounter my first shiny ^^

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    My first shiny, like alot of people, was a shiny Zubat on my Silver version (Don't remember where it was acught*

Yeah..Zubat is a pretty sucky shiny pokemon to get because of how incredibly common it is, huh? NO! Zubat turns into Crobat, and Crobat is Metal >.<

I <3 Crobat

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    My first shiny encounter was a shiny Aron in ruby from the granite cave. My first shiny in a hacked gba was a shiny rattata from Shinygold.

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    mine was a spinda I found while ridinf through that one route to battle the cool trainer girl and when I found a spinda it was a shiny one. (I wish it were a skarmory though). Any way I traded him away a couple weeks ago for a modest cyndiquil

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I don't remember... A Remoraid in Seven Island (LG) or a Numel in the route next to Mt. Chimney (Ruby).

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    My first shiny was a silcoon in emerald. I got a shiny sandshrew in LG a little bit later.

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    my first shiny was a female oddish level 13 close in the patch of grass close to the runnner in emerald in the daycare (the dodrio one)and my second was a walmer boy level35 using superod in front of the lite four (emerald).

Rochard E.

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 12, 2008
    My first shiny was a Nidoran(F) but I ran from it because I had a nidoran(F) already. Then I restarted and I ran into an Orange Geodude in Unknown Cave.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    My first Shiny was a shiny Torchic, in Emerald, in the beginning of the game (when you choose your starter, and not counting the Red Gyarados in GSC).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back