• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Sprites!

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2020
    As the title suggests, I recently decided to start spriting, and here are the results.

Splices/Fusions
    Spoiler:

Scratches
    Spoiler:

First Sprites!

My trainer sprite needs a lot of work, as at the moment it's just an edited version of the DPP trainer sprite.

I'll update as soon as I make more sprites!
    https://i30.tinypic.com/2ez7pef.png

Years
    Honestly, these are some of the best sprites I've ever seen. The fusions are great. I can't even tell if the last fusion was a fusion or not really. XD The scratches are niiiice XD but the first one needs a bit of a darker pallete. I'd love to see more of these. :D

Years
    I love the scratches. But I gotta say, with your splices, you should edit some of them a little more to be sure that you don't know what Pokemon each part comes from. For example, with the fourth splice, it's very obvious the head and neck came from a Charizard. But they're great concepts =)

Ame

The tables are turned on you!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    I like the Charizaid fusion!! Maybe I should post my spirte I did...

Professor W.

Squirtle Fan
    Years
    Son of a... holy crap this is your first time!? Everthing is excellent, all the scratches are so detailed and original, and oh... wow. Keep it up!

~Prof. W.

Years
    First Sprites!

this fusion is quite decent,I like. One problem is that it's left wing feels like it's sort of unattached to it's body and forced onto it. You could remove some outlining at the end and try to blend the wing into it's body.

First Sprites!

The only problem I have with this fusion is that the colour of the red seems too 'MS Paint'.' You could try some hue shifting of the palettes and colours to make it look more nice. It's kinda over saturated with the red.

First Sprites!

The vines on this sprite bothers me. From going up to down, the first,second and third vines have irregular flow to them and it looks like there are bumps to the vines. It would look nice if you made them all look like the fourth and fifth vines.

This is great work for your first sprites and it's kind of hard to believe since i wasn't at this high level of spriting when I started. Keep on making progress,i hope to see more updates.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    hey I really like the fakes but rather chimeras
    in my opinion does not make sense to find yourself in chimeras I hope to see more of your work

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2020
    Just minor editing at the moment, I'll be able to have a lot of big updates as soon as I start my holidays.

Toned down the red of the baby dragon sprite:
    First Sprites!

And tried to smooth the vines of the Pumpkin scratch:
    First Sprites!

I think this one still needs editing more, so I'll get round to it as soon as I can.

scotlineV3

I ♥ Krabby Patties (XDDDD)
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2014
    WOW!

To be the first one, its so great and cool, specially the Charizard, its my favorite, You are nice, that fusion are great, algo the fakemons, the flamingo its CUTE!

AWESOME WORK! :)

Back