• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First time Fakes

Roconza

Crazy girl say wha?
Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    This is my first tries fake-card making so go easy on old Roconza she is not as good as you guys.

First time Fakes

First time Fakes

https://roconza.deviantart.com/art/More-crappy-Fake-Cards-Floatot-124298091

Floatot is my heart <3 other may make ugly sprite edits of it but there is only true Floatot.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Your Miltank is wonderfully done. Nothing wrong with it at all.

Floatot is the most adorable thing since. . Errm. . XD Pichu? XDD It's just so cute. <3 (Floatot, I mean =P). And the cards are beautifully done. Only. . The HP seems a bit too high for me. The Buizel is perfectly done

Excellent fakes, especially for your first time. ^^ You'll make great strides around here. =] You need to stop calling your work crappy. It's excellent.​

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Oh, very very nice job on these. These are some of the most unique fakes I've seen in a while. I like the Miltank. It reminds me of some of those fake Chinese cards. Your templates look really nice as well. But my favorite thing: the artwork. You've done a great job!

Floatot is adorable. X3

bat003

Pokemon Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2019
    are you sure it was your first time my first was a game sprite this this is work and there has to be a past to your work nice hehehehe!

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
  • I have to say exellent work. Are you designed Floatot all by yourself or where did you get that? It looks like a real pokémon. 80 hp is too much to Miltank (I think) 60 or 70 could be better.

Back