• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First time hello.

Years
  • Hello, fellow PC members, and staff.
    Great to see so many active Pokemon lovers from all over in one site.
    As you can probably see, i'm new here and am still in the process of figuring this site out. :)
    Anyway, I'm PurpleFox from NSW, Australia.
    Pokemon has been a hobby of mine since i was about 9, (I'm 18 now, and still enjoy playing).
    I had only learnt that you can hack Pokemon last year, so after copius amounts of watching tutorials and reading forums, i finally thought i would give it a go. I'm 2 months in, and going good. And now, i've found some more handy tools here to help me along.

Well, thats it for now. Enjoy your day/night everyone. :)

PurpleFox420

Years
  • Hi there fellow Aussie! Welcome!

Glad to see more Aussies here because I feel like I don't see enough of them, and with the release of Pokemon X and Y loads of new members have been joining more than ever. And you seem to have quite a bit of talent of ROM hacking I see so why not check out PC's biggest hacking hub called Emulation & ROM Hacking where you'll find all the stuff you need. And I apparently noticed you looking in there already so it seems like you'll settle in well.

Anyways, hope to see you around and maybe even get to know a bit about you. Don't hesitate to ask staff members in the blue, orange or red if you need help because that's what part of their job is after all, to assist you with stuff here and there. Have an awesome time and good luck with your hack project!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Hello Hikari10, and nice to meet you :)

Ever since i found out about Pokemon hacking, It's been something I've become quite
    passionate about, which is why i thought, what better place could i join to share and Learn new things than here with others that have the same interest. And already, I've met some great people. I've been checking it out, thank you :), I've already learnt some useful things.
    I hope to see you around here and get to know you too, It is great to have met a fellow Aussie already. And Good luck with any current or Future Projects you have. :)

PurpleFox420

Years
  • I'm happy to hear that your hacking journey's going good so far. It might be a little tough to start due to the amount of tools and information you have to absorb, but those who keep trying with it are the ones who end up making a really great game. Takes patience but good things come to those who wait, right?

If you're looking to meet other Pokemon buddies you'll definitely run into plenty here, we have a lot of both old-time and newer fans in PokeCommunity. The forum's very active too so there's never really a boring day here.. even during times when people are busy drowning themselves in new Pokemon games, haha. We'll still continue to post and make this place the very best it can be.(^ω^)

Hope you end up loving PC as much as the rest of us! :) Have a lovely, lovely time exploring and welcome!

Years
  • Hi Cirno, and sorry for the late reply.
    Just been so busy with work and the hack lately, i haven't had time to socialize :/
    Yes, was a bit difficult getting used to the programs and things in the beggining, but you learn with time and it gets better as you go.
    Such a great site here, and i'm sure i'll meet a lot more friendly Pokefans :)
    Once again, great site. Good work, i enjoy reading a lot of the info here.

Back