• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Time Pokemon Player (ever)

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2016
    Thanks for letting me join. I have a few questions which I will post in another section.

Shuhbooty

space and time
    Years
    Hi there, and welcome! I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we do! For being a first time pokemon trainer, how does it feel? What's your favorite pokemon so far? Just a reminder to read the rules, if you already haven't! Can't wait to see you posting around! Need anything or just wanna chat, feel free to message me! <3​

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
    Hello and welcome, kayvientiane. It's great to meetcha, my name's Alex. <3 How'd ya find the PokéCommunity and what inspired you to join? =) Definitely hope you have a fun time here and stuff.. lots of us here are hyped for upcoming releases and besides that there are lots of discussions going on around. Are you hyped for the upcoming games Sun & Moon? ♥

See you! Feel free to message me in VMs if you'd like a chat or anything. ;3 Have a great time.

Back