• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#FirstWorld, no. #FirstBreedingProblems

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • Recently I'm trying to breeding a certain starter Pokémon, and my target was that the starter will be female. But the gender ratio of 87.5% being male makes it hard to achieve so, in fact, I tried more than 30 times of breeding the starter Pokémon and all that I got was male Pokémon! (and not counting some soft-reset attempts too, which was in vain). That is... until last night.

When I was trying all out without resetting, finally I got a female starter Pokémon that I wanted. I'm glad that my patience on breeding to get this one is finally paid off. Especially because for some reason it was easier to get female starter Pokémon in Gen 5 instead of Gen 6 or me ahaha. And thanks to that, I find it easier to trade more Pokémon in GTS as well, so this counts as blessings too.

Back