• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Fishing pokemon"Emerald"

Ozone Layer

Hidden Leaf (Konoha)
    Years
    hey ... when i use the super rod it say "A bite... and it got away " it happen all the times I fishing. I don't know why someone can tell me?... :\

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    I haven't gone fishing for a while but i think you have to wait till it says a bite then quickly press a.Well something like that.

Years
    Yeah.
    Watch all the ...'s fill up the text box, and then a message like, "Ooh! A bite!" Pops up. That's when you have to press "A". And you might have to repeat this process a few more times before actually seeing what the hooked Pok?mon is.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    TaylorGS said:
    Yeah.
    Watch all the ...'s fill up the text box, and then a message like, "Ooh! A bite!" Pops up. That's when you have to press "A". And you might have to repeat this process a few more times before actually seeing what the hooked Pok?mon is.
    That does work but you can also try. When it is said. Ooh a Bite. Press the right arrow key then it will show dots on the screen that the pokemon is on the rod. When it is said a pokemon appeared, press A.

I)arkVegnaGun

The Behemoth Vegnagun!!!
    Years
    maybe you pressed a when its "a bite" but u should wait until it goes like ...... ..... ........ and then press A or maybe its a hard to catch pokemon?

Back