• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: fite me irl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
  • Same here. I wake up all groggy and it remains for roughly a few hours or so until I can get myself a gatorade or water or something else to force myself to really wake up. x_x; With how my sleep schedule is going lately, I might as well just make a habit of drinking coffee...

Sadly I hate coffee, but yeah, until I have breakfast, which takes me a couple hours, I'm completely groggy :(
    I do have water though, but it doesn't help me feel any more awake, sadly.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I love coffee and cappuccino and all of those other good things. Mostly for flavor though since caffeine has never really done anything for me.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • When I go to Starbucks, all I get is hot chocolate. Now THAT is a good way to kick me up for the day.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Wentos I have this hilarious image of you swearing in spanish if you're woken up earlier than you're supposed to or something. :xx

well.... you're not wrong.

he swears in Spanish about everything.

Years
  • I love coffee and cappuccino and all of those other good things. Mostly for flavor though since caffeine has never really done anything for me.

I'm just like you, the caffeine doesn't seem to affect me much. I mainly like coffee for its flavor anyway like what you said here.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • My day start with a small earthquake this morning. My piggy bank crash in that moment T_T

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • Don't worry, I'm just fine. The earthquake was just 4 seconds but it was the first time i feel an earthquake.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back