• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fitness/exercise

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm hoping to get started hitting the the gym sometime this week, or early next week. It's time to get in better shape.

Let's be workout buddies!
    okayy fine ^^

today i aim to:

- stand up during all my desk work (but take breaks to sit and rest every hour)
    - meditate
    - powerwalk in the sun during lunchbreak
    - do an evening workout (exercises) if I have time before DnD starts

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
    Years

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
    I want to get into going to the workout room in my dorm building more often... just yesterday I went for the first time (it's been at easy access for me this whole time, idk why I just didn't want to go) and was on the elliptical for 30 minutes. I love ellipticals for some reason. I'm thinking I might try to go at least on Sundays and Wednesdays. Only thing at this point is to actually commit to it.

Other than that, yeah I walk pretty much everywhere since I don't have a car at the moment. (Then again, I don't leave campus at all, so...)

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    I go to the gym regularly and I absolutely love doing the abs, I just have a lot of fun

Years
    i pay for a monthly gym membership, but i barely use it lmao. i do bike at least 2-3 times a week, weather/schedule permitting though. when i bike, i usually do at least 10-15 miles, which really helps me stay active/keep weight off.

Back