• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Five Nights At Challenges

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Aww I was fired! Eh Chica was stalking me the whole time so I'm alright with it. Screw you Chica! Screw your cupcake too. :I

But all in all it was really fun! We really should get somebody to make a video game about that. It was a really fun first challenge run, and the fear and anticipation was exciting! We should totally make a sequel! :D

Emblem wise, Jonnie was the strongest animodtronic I had by far and was with me for the longest, so I guess I'll go with him. Though the other animodtronics were every bit as fun to work with. Even Klippy! I've never trained with a Loudred in a primary team before, and it went better than I thought it would!

Last edited:
Years
Haha finally I got fired, I didn't like this job anyway {XD}.

As for favourite animodtronic... It's a hard choice. Everyone was useful, but I'd have to choose Golden Momma. In my case it was Galvantula. I've always wanted to use her. She was extremely useful at E4 + It's a Bug type so yeah :).

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Great challenge, the tasks were really fun to do. It was a pity I wasn't able to finish the challenge thanks to exam weeks. I only have to beat the Elite Four, but my team is quite underlevelled. I think I will still try to complete it in the end when my exams are over.

My favorite animodtronic was absolutely Jonnie, she was a real team carrier beating all those bird keepers and most of Lorelei's Pokémon.

Back