• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Five Nights At Freddy's 3: The Freddening

Who's the scariest animatronic?

• Total voters

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    (Putting this in a spoiler tag, cause it might be a possible spoiler.)

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    I don't buy the whole "suits are haunted by the kids' souls" like Scott says

That's part of why I like the games: there's plenty of evidence to come to different conclusions

I listened to the phone calls and there's several mentions of the suits being unsafe, especially Springtrap

And with the release of the third game, the complaint from the first game about the suits smelling suddenly becomes much creepier

Spoiler:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    I don't buy the whole "suits are haunted by the kids' souls" like Scott says

That's part of why I like the games: there's plenty of evidence to come to different conclusions

I listened to the phone calls and there's several mentions of the suits being unsafe, especially Springtrap

And with the release of the third game, the complaint from the first game about the suits smelling suddenly becomes much creepier

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

My very limited opinions as I've only seen a few videos of Days 1-3.

1. The environment of the game is much scarier due to the added ventilation maps, no doors, new control panel, and that ridiculously long pan over from the right side of the screen to the left.

2. The jump scares are not as scary in this game as FNAF2, which I personally thought was the worst of the three.

I should probably watch the last two nights, but that's what I've perceived so far of the game.
    Having played through it personally, I would say that the Jumpscares are actually scarier than previous games because they don't end your game. I know I praised the first one for its use of Jumpscares as a punishment, but now we have something completely different from that and it actually works very well: Jumpscares that generate new consequences. Any time you are jumpscared, your systems break. Not to mention the noise seems to attract Springtrap. I can't directly compare the game to #2 since I haven't played it, but this game is still very hard. Night 2 is easy, but Night 3 took me several tries, and Night 4 was even more intense. Who knows what Night 5 is gonna be like.

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    Spoiler:
    I actually found that game without the hint then, lol

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Well this can't be good:

Know how popular Honest Trailers is for tarnishing everything they criticize, I fear Scott will suffer the same criticisms as his earlier games.

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
    Know how popular Honest Trailers is for tarnishing everything they criticize, I fear Scott will suffer the same criticisms as his earlier games.

Well, seems like Scott enjoys them, so it's not really a big deal. Also, the Honest Game Trailer series is not supposed to be taken seriously, and it's played for laughs, like the actual Honest Trailer series.

Yukari

Sides, they aren't meant to be taken seriously.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years

Wasn't sure if this was posted elsewhere, but is that what Scott meant by FNAF being over but not being over...?

[x]

Years
    I really hope the movie isn't terrible. If not scary at least have a very interesting adaptation of some of the most common theories or something, you know?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Anyone expecting a PG-13 rating for this movie? There isn't much content in the series to warrant an R-rating, but it's definitely too scary for children despite its weirdly adorableness. Will it be live-action or animated?

Years
    Anyone expecting a PG-13 rating for this movie? There isn't much content in the series to warrant an R-rating, but it's definitely too scary for children despite its weirdly adorableness. Will it be live-action or animated?

I have no idea but if it's animated I'd like to see it in a Tim Burton style'd claymation.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I have a feeling that the movie is going to be the origin of Fredbear's Family Diner, so there won't be a need for FNAF4.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    Wait. A movie? Of Five Nights at Freddys?!

For some reason I see this being a documentary style flick. It sounds like something he'd do, and it would provide some information about how all this began. It would suck really hard if it was some kind of traditional horror flick though.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    a movie? what the ****?!

well, count me in. this might turn out to be interesting.

Back