• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Five years of sass and class.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • hi y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On this day, we celebrate the fiercest of the fierce. The funniest member we have been graced with. The Mariah Carey of PC. The Super Anchovie that became a Harlequin. Can you believe we have had the pleasure of having him here on this very site for five years? Aren't you all so glad Chris' membership here has lasted longer than Kim Kardashian's marriage? Because I sure am.

Let us talk about this gift from the Lord Jesus above. He's from New Zealand, which is not only the top ranking country for freedom right now, but it's also not Australia. He will punch your boob if you say otherwise. He was also a Super Anchovie at one point. Don't remember? Don't believe me? I was there. I saw Chris at his fishiest okay so back up. He is a Greek God. Where is my proof? Have you seen his face? Have you heard his voice reading bad fan fiction and making it seem like Shakespeare? I bet you haven't.

Chris my dear, always remember We Belong Together, I Will Always Love You, and Express Yourself. Feel free to hit me for missing other song puns I could have included. x

i'm not obsessed with you tho

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2017
    ilu chris and may the holy spearit bless u for being able to actually stick with this site for five years xo

Reactions: Her

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • It's always cool to see when people have been on Pokecommunity for so long. I have only been here for just under a year, but seriously, congratulations. Five years is huge! I hope I can reach that some day.

Last edited:
    Years
  • CHRIS CHRIS CHRIS Y U NO TELL ME IT WAS YOUR PC-VERSARY TODAY

Happy 5th Anniversary my beloved trans-Tasman neighbor, I know you love to brighten my day so I'm returning the favor for you cos it's your special day. Your amazing themes of beautiful women grab my attention so I know there's something I love about you.

Enjoy your day dude, and stick around for many more years, maybe even forever.

Hikari out.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I don't know you that well, but you've seem to have left a mark on this place. I do remember when I first joined you seemed intimidating, but now I more realize you're just really sassy and know how to speak your mind. And nothing wrong with someone whose's opinionated, that can be a good thing.

Well anyway, that's not what matters. Happy anniversary Chris! May you keep growing and being part of this community in 5 years time. :)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Well, congrats Lord Harely. Five years of PC makes you a level 2 veteran or something. B| So anyway, get to ten years so I can get to five.

Back