• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fixed UU-BL Tourney

Sin

^^
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2006
    changed alex's name and added naas and Jason. i cant get hold of a list btw, for future reference stick to the one husk stole =D. its old but still a rough estimate.

Sin

^^
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2006
    yeee ha i got my team and it works ok =D. by ok it means i can go haxed any moment. and ive decided on the tournament pairings by dice so good luck =D
    and lion since ur on batle me

Sin

^^
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2006
    exactly, not everyone has joined so ive got an unbiased judgement =D

Blastoise Master 8

The n00b Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2006
    Hi! I would like to join this tourney, but could someone maybe make a list of some/all of the UU/BL Pokemon, as I'm kinda new to NetBattle?

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    the list was somewhere

I posted it a while ago though

also, the list is slightly innaccurate

so use your common sense. If you want to know if a poke is BL~ post it in the main chat on netbattle just so that this doesn't get filled with spam and so that people don't figure out your team unless they are on net battle at the time and are reading the chat box

Last edited:

Blastoise Master 8

The n00b Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2006
    ok, thanks husk. I'm in officially now, but on netbattle i'm called Dragonair Master 8, instead of Blastoise.

Blastoise Master 8

The n00b Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2006
    What is the smogon site? Does anyone have a link to it that works? Because when i try and go there, it says the site is down. And I know this sounds very n00bish, but would someone be able to post what all the "UU" and stuff means? I think I know these:

UU= Under used
    OU= Over used
    NU= Never used

Thanks, BM8

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    BL= Border Line

The smogon net battle popularity thing is down

Sin