• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fixing the grill.

Immaterial Lion

The trancendent beast
    Years
    I just recently quit smoking (tobacco) and wanted to get my nice white teeth back. So I've bought some whitening products, Colgate optic white toothpaste, and toothbrush w/ whitening pen. Has anyone used these products with results? Or any other products? I've been smoking for about two years so I don't expect perfect white teeth again, but I'd like to reverse some of the staining.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Reporting this because it'll be better in D&D's help and advice thread.

Please keep reports private. Feel free to ask me personally as to why this thread is staying here, if you're confused.

Anyway, personally, I've heard strips are fantastic. But I've just used regular Colgate whitening toothpaste, and it's worked fine for me.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
    Subscribing to this thread because I am in need of the same advice.

I've heard that the Colgate Optic White toothpaste that you mentioned is really good, my brother in law uses it and his teeth are relatively white to say his smokes.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Subscribing to this thread because I am in need of the same advice.

I've heard that the Colgate Optic White toothpaste that you mentioned is really good, my brother in law uses it and his teeth are relatively white to say his smokes.

Crest Luxe Whitening Strips.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Idk about reversing stains, but I've been chewing Trident White after meals. After hearing how food and drinks stain your teeth chewing it makes me feel better about myself haha, idk how well it's working.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I used to be an obsessive whitener a couple years ago when my dentist made moulds and gave me free whitening gel after every check-up, and I'm paying for it with the crazy sensitivity now. Even drinking a water bottle right from the fridge can be a little nerve-grating lol... so keep that in mind.

That being said, my aunt has very white teeth and she makes her own mouthwash that her dentist gave her a recipe for. I can't recall exactly what's in it, but I believe its base is peroxide and (I think) baking soda. It can't hurt to look around online for different mouthwash recipes with peroxide.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Actually I'm not sure if any of the above works, but I have heard that using a banana peel on your teeth could give the teeth that extra bit of whitening. Hopefully also that it doesn't induce sensitivity.

Back