• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fizz!!

Fizzay

stuck at home
Years
    Hi!
    I'm Fizzay (obviously xD) I'm from SPPF and a few other forums.
    A bit about me.....

I'm 11.
    Male.
    I'm from Ireland.

Favorite Pokemon are Pikachu/ Snivy/ Tepig/ Cubchoo/ Sewaddle/ Oshawott/ Emolga/ Victini/ Pidove/ Pansage/ Leavanny/ Scraggy....I can go on....xP
    I'm from Ireland.

So...Um.....That's it! ^_^

You can call me Fizz/ Fizzy or Fizzay. =P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • O hay your first post! Glad you made it right here in this awesome section. :D Welcome to the forums, Fizzay. :3

I <3 Leavanny, and it's evolution line. I currently have a L67 Leavanny in my White party and it's packed with moves such as Leaf Storm and X-Scissor. I have a long list of Pokemon that are my favorites, such as Meganium, Floatzel, Blastoise, Ninetales, Lanturn, and many many more. lmao.

I'm sure you'll meet a few friends here, and the staff here are really nice so you'll be on the safe side. :3 Feel free to PM me of Snivy if you need help with stuff here, ok? :)

Years
  • Hello there and welcome to PC! Nice to see you have experience with other forums. Oh cool I heard Ireland was a very nice place. I'm a huge Pikachu fan if you couldn't tell. :P But very nice Pokemon choices, it's tough for me to make up a list. Be sure to check around the forums for what interests you most or maybe something you might not of thought of. Also be sure to read the rules, and message anyone with a bold name if you have questions about PC. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Years
    Hi!
    I'm Fizzay (obviously xD) I'm from SPPF and a few other forums.
    A bit about me.....

I'm 11.
    Male.
    I'm from Ireland.

Favorite Pokemon are Pikachu/ Snivy/ Tepig/ Cubchoo/ Sewaddle/ Oshawott/ Emolga/ Victini/ Pidove/ Pansage/ Leavanny/ Scraggy....I can go on....xP
    I'm from Ireland.

So...Um.....That's it! ^_^

You can call me Fizz/ Fizzy or Fizzay. =P

Hi Fizzay, I'm Hikari10 - whose name means "she loves Dawn/Hikari and was born in October, the 10th month of the calendar year".

I'm from Australia.

I see you liek Oshawottz. I liek Oshawottz.

You seem to love the Unova Pokemon, so may I suggest a link for you?

Another Journey Begins - The Unova Club!

It's a fanclub for the 5th Generation, I suggested it considering what you listed as your fave Pokemon.

I guess Black & White are your fave games, me too! I love the storyline, the characters and the environments. Not to forget the Pokemon! (well, most of them)

Make sure you contact someone with a bold name like Meganium90 over there.

- Hikari10, she liek cute Oshawottz.

Fizzay

stuck at home
    Years
  • O hay your first post! Glad you made it right here in this awesome section. :D Welcome to the forums, Fizzay. :3

I <3 Leavanny, and it's evolution line. I currently have a L67 Leavanny in my White party and it's packed with moves such as Leaf Storm and X-Scissor. I have a long list of Pokemon that are my favorites, such as Meganium, Floatzel, Blastoise, Ninetales, Lanturn, and many many more. lmao.

I'm sure you'll meet a few friends here, and the staff here are really nice so you'll be on the safe side. :3 Feel free to PM me of Snivy if you need help with stuff here, ok? :)

Thanks a lot for the welcome!
    Leavanny and Sewaddle are really cool! Swadloon is cool...Kinda. xP
    Thanks for the info! ^_^

Hello there and welcome to PC! Nice to see you have experience with other forums. Oh cool I heard Ireland was a very nice place. I'm a huge Pikachu fan if you couldn't tell. :P But very nice Pokemon choices, it's tough for me to make up a list. Be sure to check around the forums for what interests you most or maybe something you might not of thought of. Also be sure to read the rules, and message anyone with a bold name if you have questions about PC. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

I love Pikachu to...But I love all Unova Pokemon so they all out rule him. xP
    You should see the weather!
    Thanks for the welcome! ^_^
    Welcome to the forms :P
    Emolga chubchoo and oshawott <3 <3

Thanks!
    Hi Fizzay, I'm Hikari10 - whose name means "she loves Dawn/Hikari and was born in October, the 10th month of the calendar year".

I'm from Australia.

I see you liek Oshawottz. I liek Oshawottz.

You seem to love the Unova Pokemon, so may I suggest a link for you?

Another Journey Begins - The Unova Club!

It's a fanclub for the 5th Generation, I suggested it considering what you listed as your fave Pokemon.

I guess Black & White are your fave games, me too! I love the storyline, the characters and the environments. Not to forget the Pokemon! (well, most of them)

Make sure you contact someone with a bold name like Meganium90 over there.

- Hikari10, she liek cute Oshawottz.

Oh! I'll have to join that club!
    Australia....It looks really nice! I wish I could visit someday!

Black and White are, IMO, the best games so far! (But R/B/Y and HGSS are great!

Thanks everyone for the welcome!

-Fizzay, he liek Unova.

Back