• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Flabébé - The Colorful Fairy Flower Pokémon

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I adore adore adore Flabébé! And I'm currently systematically capturing each flower color in both regular and shiny forms. I'm a huge fan of the entire evolutionary line, their typing (although they really should have been Fairy/Grass but meh), and the overall design/concept.

Though, as was already mentioned, I don't think it has much competitive value in upper tiers. Eviolite Floette maybe?

Years
    I really don't like any of the line's designs to be honest so I don't feel the need to collect all the colours (unlike my determination to get all the Vivillon patterns lol) although I do have an orange Flabébé in my box that I got through Wonder Trade as it's my favourite colour of the bunch :)

Years
    I used Florges in my first playthrough of X, and it turned out somewhat better than I expected. A lot of the NPCs kept trying to use moves that were super effective against Grass types on her, which I found amusing. I can see the line as being part Grass; however, I'm sort of glad they aren't because then they would have a 4x weakness to Poison. Anyway, I've found that Florges isn't really all that good at battling--especially in terms of competitive battling--she fits a supportive role best, with stupendous Special Defense and access to Wish and Aromatherapy. Still, in-game, Florges does a pretty good job offensively; she has good enough Special Attack to take down opponents with Moonblast and Petal Dance. I also really love the designs of the Flabébé line--Flabébé and Floette are absolutely adorable, and Florges is very beautiful.

(If you don't want to spoil yourself about unreleased Pokemon, don't open the spoiler tag.)
    Spoiler:

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I was so excited for the Flabébé line to be Grass/Fairy so I was pretty disappointed to find out it was only Fairy... :(

Anyway, I LOVE its line and Florges is probably one of my all time favorite Pokémon. My dream Florges would be a shiny White Florges, but it's whatever. I have a Red Florges with flawless IVs and Modest nature, so I'm happy!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 3, 2016
    Flabebe's awesome, but what really would be cool is if they added different types of flowers for it to hold. Like tulips or cherry blossom!

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
    My friend and I played XY to discover the pokemon without looking them up beforehand. When he showed me his Flabebe had evolved, I proudly declare that it was by far the cutest pokemon I had ever seen in the history of pokemon. When I found out what its final evolution was, I had oh-well-thats-final-evolutions-for-you feels as it was no longer cute.

Months later, we learned about the black Floette hidden in the code, and I was delighted. {<3}

(I also think Florges should have evolved into Fairy/Grass, as it has now fully merged with its flower. But at the same time, we needed a new pure Fairy type to represent the new type, which wasn't a version exclusive.)

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2014
    I love Flabébé and its entire line. My favorite is probably the red or white flower, and I used a Florges in my playthrough of X. Grass/Fairy would make more sense, but that Poison weakness...

Back