• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] flag expansion

__fred__40

fred
Years
  • Hi everyone
    I'm working on a firered hack rom but after having finished the second gym I have already used almost half of the free flag(from 200 to 29E)so I want to know if there is anyway of making other flags available.
    thanks in advance guys
    Fred

PS:Is there any tool/program that can tell me which flag I already used or I have to check every event?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    While I don't have an answer to your question, I have to ask. How are you using so many flags? If you've really used half of those, that's over 100 flags you have used. What could you possibly be doing with all of those flags before the second gym?

__fred__40

fred
    Years
  • i'm using many hidesprite command for sprite which needs to disappear permanently and i implemented already many events by the time you get to the second gym

Last edited:
    Back