• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FlameJuli

Years
  • Hey everyone! *waves*

Okay don't really know what to say lol

I am new here obviously, My name is Julianna but please call me Juli and i hope to make lots of new friends here.

Juli x

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
  • Hi Juli! Welcome to PC! We hope you enjoy your stay! If you obay the rules a post alot you'll be sure to make new friends!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I'm not really big on the forum thing lol but I guess I will try my best

Hello Juli~ I'm Alex, welcome to the forum.

I hope you have a good time here, don't worry I'm sure you'll get used to being on the forum soon. It's not too difficult once you know where everything is. ^.^

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to be friends, or just want to have a chat.

Years
  • Heh, Wow I feel Old... *just saw your ages*

I think I will at some point, I have some sprites to post too but I don't think I can yet.

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, and have a fun. Even though it's almost impossible to have fun if you haven't read the rules, so make sure to do that ;). See ya around, anyways.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hi, whats up. Have a fun time herreee

Col~

Effeler
    Years
  • Hey, Juli. I hope you have a great time here because we all know that PC is one of the best Pokemon forum ever. But anyways, if you need help with anything, you can PM me.

See ya around.

Col.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hey Juli, and welcome to PC!

Make sure you read the rules, and don't break them.

Also, if you want to be friends or just chat or whatnot, feel free to PM me.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Welcome to The forums :D
    Enjoy your stay :D

Back