• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Flare's Hatchery

How are we doing?

• 5 Best

Votes: 45 65.2%
  • 4 Pretty Good

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • 3 Okay

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • 2 Pretty Bad

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • 1 Terrible

Votes: 10 14.5%

• Total voters

Goldeneyes

Geodude>Skymin
    Years
    hey sorry for such a large request but can i have a:

impish hippopotas with slack off
    naive chimchar
    modest porygon
    timid riolu with vacuum wave
    impish skarmory with drill peck and whirlwind
    and if the person who breeds them can do it i need 1 dubious disc, 1 tm of grass knot, 2 tms of dark pulse, 1 tm of thunderwave and 1 tm of roost and 1 tm of roar.
    it is alright if you can only get some or none of the items i just need the pokemon!

Last edited:

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
    Hi hatchery people :), I need is a beldum that has originated from emerald/ruby or sapphire. It must be UT and as low a level as possible which I think is lvl. 5 in those games. It must have an adamant nature as well. It'd be great if I you could make one for me! thanks

♥Pureza♥

Back in Black [and White]
    Years
    We're taking the current requests and are going to try to finish them, the hatchery is closing.

We will re-open with a new and better thread at a later date.

Back