• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Flashback Cinema

Years
  • Do you know the Flashback Cinema program that shows beloved, older movies on the big screen? If not, maybe there is something similar in your area.

I have been going to Flashback showings at a theater in my town for a couple of years now, and have seen a lot of good stuff. This weekend I saw the first Terminator, and let me say, it was thrilling to get to watch it up-close in all it's terror in the darkness.

Some other movies I have seen this way are The Lord of the Rings, The Wizard of Oz, John Carpenter's The Thing, Enter the Dragon and Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho.

Does anyone else out there go to these kinds of special viewings, or would you want to if you had the chance?

Back