• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Flcl

Years
    Possibly the best anime ever made. Anyone else seen it? Probably...Because Adult Swim had it on their line up about a year or so ago. Even if they did get the voices all wrong...Eh...Anyway. I think this is my favorite anime ever...

DON`T TOUCH ME THERE FROM BEHIND!!!!!

darkblastoise89

mech lover
    Years
    Yay FuriKuri foolycooly whatever you wanna call it by is ridiculously funny! i have it on tape and i watch it from time to time. i also got da manga

Bluejay390

Pokemon Princess
    Years
    FLCL is such a funny show. It made me laugh so much :D My favorite thing about FLCL though is the ending where they play the credits and there's the yellow bike that no one's driving. (You probly think I'm crazy now)

PokemonMaster

Poke'Mon Champion
    Years
    The only words I have for this.....FLCL Anime is:

Stupid, Idiotic, Make-No-Sense, Boring, No-Plot, and For-Nerds-Only.

FLCL: :dead:

To Camp Kill Yourself: CKY R00LZ!

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    Yep, FLCL is one heck of an anime. I have the DvD! >_<

*Tendo points to his avatar* Familiar, yes?
    PokemonMaster said:
    The only words I have for this.....FLCL Anime is:

Stupid, Idiotic, Make-No-Sense, Boring, No-Plot, and For-Nerds-Only.
    Then all I have to say to you is:

You have no taste!

darkblastoise89

mech lover
    Years
    @PokemonMaster: ok thankz, buddy. maybe that's why u aren't paired up and have no friendz... hm for nerds only u say? at least i'm not 18 and watching yugioh or playing it or whatever you do...and i'm probably the only pokemon fan who doesn't like the anime. grow up.

Edit:changed a word or two to be more polite

Last edited:

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    It is a good show, I do enjoy it and I must say it is riotously funny. The better you know anime the funnier it gets, actually.

As for Pokemon Master: It does have a plot, and a rather classic one. Its a coming-of-age story. Most of the humor is a parody of other anime and/or cultural segments. So anyone who doesn't have at least a basic knoeledge of anime history probably won't get a lot of it.

Edit: DBo9-Now really, no need to do that. He has a different opinion, no need to flame him for it. You really don't help the arguement your own side puts up by flaming the other side.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Ya, just say you didnt like the way he said it, don't flame him,^^. Well, there is a much deeper plot to it that most can't acutally understand XD.

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    Fooly Cooly is one weird show. I've only seen half of the episodes, and got confused most of the time. It kinda makes no sense. Cool. Another great anime.

Years
    that show was cooooooooolllllllllllllll.

i was confuse in the begining but it was cool at the end. but it was short. it had only eigth episods or something but that was to keep it cool i guess.

oh. my favorite part of the show was the ending credits with the bike and the song too

Ran

anime fan of doom!!!11one
    Years
    FLCL is a very good anime. Of course, like others have said, it's a very deep anime and hard to understand. But its whackiness makes up for that. Even though it's hard to understand its whackiness. oO;; What I'm trying to say, it's awesome. But I say it was too short...but it was an OVA, so yeah.... >> << >> <<

Oh yeah, the music pwns you all. I love The Pillows. ^_^

Years
    yes, the music rocks my socks. Also, the anime rocks. anyone who doesnt think that has issues - "he who does not like random insanity (thx char ^^;; ) needs their head checked"

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    FLCL is not necessarily meant to be understood. This is Gainax we're talking about, here people! They normally make shows like this where you have to be on acid to understand the meaning. That's where this show falls under. But it's in a good way; that's what makes it so freaking funny and nuts!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Ganix made NGE of course so...ya it might be just a tad bit hard to understand,lol.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    deathbyalice said:
    I've seen it...and I HATE it.
    A little more then that would be nice, also to really understand it you need to know at least a little of the Japanese culture, plus it has "deep" meaning like NEG so understanding it would be hard.

Back