• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Flight 93

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Click.

So...anyone else but me think it's just a tinsy bit too early to start making movies about this subject? I seriously got the chills when I saw this thing.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Yeah...that video almost made me cry. o___O I agree, I think it is too early to be making a movie about 9/11. oo; Five years isn't a long enough wait to make a movie out of something like this. I'm almost positive I'm not going to see this movie when it comes out...I'm sure I'll start crying. XD;

~Kelsey

Kurosaki~Dragon

Let the Thunder embrace you
    Years
    Its indeed a bit early for a movie about this subject, though i think i saw a documentary/reenactment about this a while ago o.O But for a box-office film about 9/11 it is a bit early... I'll probably wait for it to show on tv/on demand, since i don't want to start crying in a movie theater

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    Hell, I don't think so...its basically a fictional documentery on an actual event...Its been 5 years basically since it happened...It would probably let the world know how we felt on that day...all the rest of the world says is that it happened and were sorry but get over it...maybe this movie will help a little.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    Well, a film about the events of "that faithful day." It seems a bit rushed, but five years after.. some need clarity. Albeit, this clarity shouldn't be in the form of an overdramatized Universal film from the same man whom brought you "The Bourne Supremacy."

I frankly don't plan on seeing it whatsoever, but that's because I personally see it as something that needn't be relived when it can't be changed. ( Not meaning to sound cold, nor callous. ) It will, however, serve as an educational privilege for years to come.. on a personal level to most.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    o_O I saw the poster for this the other day at the mall's theatre. I was pretty surprised, not because it's so soon after 9/11, but because the poster itself more or less looked like any other movie poster...so I have to wonder how accurate it'll be since I suppose at this time and age, accuracy is more or less expected out of movies like this if they come out so soon. oo;

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I saw the preview of the movie twice. It is too early for that. In a interview with 9/11 victims about the movie a few days ago, they were horrifed. To me, it's about the money for the people who are making the film.

Something tells me that this may be taken to court.

Years
    I'm not so sure it's a good idea to be releasing any movies related to 9-11 at this point in time. Some people still don't want to see anything about it, due to the fact that a lot of people lost loves ones in the attacks and seeing it happen in some Hollywood gloryfied movie won't help heal wounds that still are open.

Even though Flight 93 was the flight that fought back, it's still too soon to make anything 9-11 related. It's still too fresh in our minds and memories.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    Honestly, to America.. I'm not sure there ever will be an appropriate time for a movie about 9/11. I agree, too. It's something that shouldn't be depicted in a film; for money, for glory, for any reason whatsoever.

For anyone that would lose their family or loved ones on "Flight 93," they don't need to see it happen at someone's leisure because they seen money to be had. All in all, it's disgusting.

Back