• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Floette-Eternal

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Oct 9, 2017
I feel AZ's Floette is going to be generation six version of Rotom, in some way, except without all those additional forms.

To be honest, although its coloring does seem cool, I'm personally not such a huge fan; if they had tried, I'm sure they could have done better (it's got dark-colored palettes here and there with white mixed in, which, to me, doesn't precisely seem like a nice combination).

I wonder what the story is behind this Floette? Have they released any additional info on it before at all?
Then you sir have just insulted all of France!! (the colouring for AZ's Floette is actually inspired by the flag of France, just so you know.)

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I think Floette-E will definitely be involved somehow with whatever the next Gen VI installment is - whether it's a third version/Z or sequels X2Y2. I can't see it being an event what with ORAS being the latest and greatest, and bumping XY down the line in terms of relevance lol.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Then you sir have just insulted all of France!! (the colouring for AZ's Floette is actually inspired by the flag of France, just so you know.)

Oh, I wasn't aware about that; it's a nice catch!

Back