• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Floor ice cream?! No, it's just me.

Years
  • Apparently I joined PokéCommunity in 2012 and never activated my account, so I consider this my first time being here.
    Which brings me to my point of being here- initiating some sort of welcome.

Greetings! I am (apparently) Queen Arceus, though you are free to call me Eon, Lapis, or anything else you can think of.
    I play a variety of games- both on consoles and online- as well being into multitudes of other fandoms. I welcome you to inquire of them, too, as I have few people to talk about these things with.
    Long story told short, I'm a huge fangirl with a wide range of fandoms. Feel free to message me if you wish to chat.

Years
  • So you finally return 3 years after joining, anyways welcome back Lapis!

Lapis is secretly one of the best Steven Universe characters, from the fact she gets pretty nice fanart to just being a well-designed character herself. I really feel for her given her fate is staying trapped in the ocean with Jasper fused as Malachite, but I know that Steven is hoping that Lapis is okay. Our Steven Universe fanclub might be worth visiting if you're a fan of the show, and I also noticed that we're both antisocial and often depressed as well, so I could imagine us getting along well.

Hopefully you do stick around this time, and I'll catch up with you later!

Years
  • Oh yes yes I run a SU fanclub so thank you for joining, I'll add you in a second. It's an amazing show, isn't it? Lapis is a favorite of mine too but I especially adore Pearl and Peridot aaaaa. Welcome to PokeCommunity, Eon! Good to have you. [':

Since you're that diverse of a person you'll have a lot to chat about, there are many things to discuss here even outside of Pokemon and everybody's awesome heh. Maybe we can babble about SU sometime, too? Never gets old and I'm so excited for the next stevenbomb. Have an amazing time exploring the community!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiiii! Welcome; so glad you can join us! What sorts of games do you like playing the most? Aside from pokemon games, I do enjoy other RPGs like the Tales Games, as well as Ace Attorney, Fire Emblem, and so forth. Ah, but anyways, I do hope we can see you around, and yeah, I do look forward on chatting with you sometimes! See you later, and don't forget that we're always here to help you out~ <33

Back