• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen flower vs shadow

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
Years
  • Giratina would probably own Shaymin. I could just picture it...
    Giratina using shadow force and shadow claw on it, Shaymin dodging and... what, growing flowers? Throwing some harmless grass attack at it?

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • Lol. x DD It'd be like this.
    Giratina: -takes a step- SQUISH.
    Oops. 8 DD

Lol, definitely how it would go down. But if there were ever a movie made of it, it would have to be a little more dramatic.
    Giratina:RAWR!!!
    Shaymin: ~runs in fear~
    Epic game of cat-and-mouse ensues. After a while, Shaymin surprises Giratina by growing some vines and wraping him up. It looks like he might have a chance, but Giratina roars and shreds the puny vines, then is rewarded with a snack. Yum yum, chia-pet!

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Giratina would probably own Shaymin. I could just picture it...
    Giratina using shadow force and shadow claw on it, Shaymin dodging and... what, growing flowers? Throwing some harmless grass attack at it?
    Lol. Growing flowers. Giratina totally owns Shaymin :>

fishyfins

Reality Sculptor
    Years
  • Giratina

-

No Duh! How could a ULTRA HUGE DEMON WORM lose to a tiny albino reindeer?

:/

Shaymin is a hedgehog... looks nothing like a reindeer 0_o

but yeah, Giratina would win probably, sadly :/

edit: ok, i hadnt seen sky form, lol. yeah, a reindeer..... odd

Years
  • Lul, I'm not very graphic so...my answer's a bit different.
    -_- You guys, really.
    Um, heh, Giratina is the obvious winner hands down, but most of us have seen enough anime to know that "big things come in small packages".

Nah. Shaymin would totally win using the epic powers of Flower Power. While Giratina's dazzled by the hippie era and distracted by all the colors, Shaymin goes an calls up Palika and Dialga to help out. Voila, victory goes to... Palkia/Dialga?

Or I'm just in utter denial and Shaymin wouldn't have a chance. That's a very strong possibility.

Though if Shaymin went in with the right moveset... possibly... Could have a chance of winning. Not utter pwnage like Girantina, but winning all the same.

Paradox Dragonite

Don't laugh at my CB Froslass!
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    Sky Shaymin with HP Ice can win. :3
    Otherwise, can you say "Shaymin Pancake"?

Back