• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Flowers

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    What are your favorite kind of flowers. Roses ,Blossom. Stuff like that. What do you like to pick or buy. Give or receive. What are your most liked?.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Saaa~kuuu~raaa! X3

Cherry Blossoms, even though I do rarely see them, are my favorite~! Followed by roses, daisies, and any blue flowers. <3 X3 I usually receive more flowers than I give, because of my love of giving out candies. XD Only time I give out flowers ish during Valentine's and Mother's Day.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I like many,but probably I would say the lotus flower to be my favorite^^ and I like sakura flowers as well,and I would rather pick flowers or give them,I really wouldn't want to buy them XP

Lucid

I love flowers, any kind that smell good. =3
    My favorite kinds are white lillies, orchids, and oleander blossoms~

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Flowers are pretty - I like the lilac-coloured ones that you find at a lot of schools (here anyway), but I don't know what they're called :P. But they're nice if you pick them and suck out the pollen ^^;

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Roses, lilies, daisies, orchids, honeysuckle, jasmine... All flowers really.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    No burn option? Im allergic to most flowers~
    But I like that ones I plant in Animal Crossing... o_O;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Plastic flowers. Or better yet, pictures of flowers on regular paper. Then I can eat them. :D :D

Eh, yeah. <_< I really, really don't like flowers. They smell and they're just... blech. xD;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Flowers... Well, I <3 any flower, preferably those with a sweet, mild scent. n__n Cherry Blossums, Lilies, Roses, Tulips, they're all pretty. x3

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Castrainer - I run over and destroy the flowers in Animal Crossing.

And from that you should be able to grasp that I detest flowers. I hate them A LOT!

They smell awful, they're too bright and colourful and ugly to look at, they feel weird when you touch them and their occasionally covered with dirt.

And it's nature related. Blah. <<

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I hate, hate, hate flowers. Actually, I hate most plants now. >< After working at a nursery, potting plants from March to November I can't even look at a plant without the memories of Hell on earth flooding back to me. ;_;

So yeah, I don't like flowers at all. *sigh*

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I like Blossoms and Dasies.Everyone have their own saying of this

Back