• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fluffee's Trading Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hi would like metagross shiny, gyarados shiny (either but Preferably lvl 100), any of the dragonite shinies and the lvl 43 charizard if you could trade them with me. I can offer shiny fearow lvl100, lvl100 shiny jirachi, lvl100 shiny deoxys got four of them with each forme, shiny floatzel I caught myself and a suicine lvl 100 Japanese pokerus. My white fc Is 5415 2519 5784 and will be online same time tomorrow

Last edited:

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    @minirobbo99 -What are the details on SUicune and Jirachi? ( Nature, Summary, If it went through a long travel of time, moves,) Is the Suicune an event?

@ Fallentheangel -Sorry, I don't like totodile or scraggy

@Skuntank -
    I wasn't told the exact EV's but this is what it seems to be 100 HP/60 Defense/ 150 Special attack/ 200 Speed.
    When I talk to the guy in Nimbasa city he says The HP, SP.Attack, and Speed IV's are 31 so I just did it based on that.
    The IV's are 31/24/20/31/30/31 based on that
    Moves: Fiery Dance, Bug Buzz, Quiver Dance, Psychic for Volcarona. If you like them what are you offering?

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    I'm shopping around for a DW Poliwag.
    I must say that DW Shiny Politoed is quite the jaw dropper, but I doubt I have anything worthy of trading for it, plus I kind of want to get a clean DW Poliwag and build it from scratch. However, if the Politoed is up for trade and you like what I'm willing to trade, I will be MORE than happy to take it off your hands.

For shinies I have a Roselia, Durant, and Blitzle.

As for Egg Move Pokes, My Prized breeds are:
    Dragon Dance + Outrage; Tyranitar.
    Mirror Coat + Recover; Cradily (This is harder to reproduce though.)
    Endeavor; Poliwhirl
    Assist; Furret
    Recover; Sableye

Give me a heads up if you are interested in trading.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
    Would you be interested in trading me one of your Dark Pulse Deino's for one of my Agility and Baton Pass Gligars? I used to have a Dark Pulse Deino, but I was onnly getting Females, and the Day Care made it forget Dark Pulse :/

FC is in my sig.

Thanks!

devilace372

cast between dusk and dawn
    Years
    hey i have a male DW stantler, some female vulpixes with the drought ability (and a lot with the flash fire ability if you want ne of them) which i breed from my DW vulpix and a landorus just let me know if you want any of them?

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    @devilace372- Sorry, I'm not interested

@chef30 - Sorry, I'm not interested

@Snaggle P. - What are you offering for the poliwag? Only the egg move guys? If you are only offering those guys what else do you have to offer?

@Skuntank - Do you have any other pokes you are willing to trade?

I will be updating the DW section with more pokes. Some of them are from ryziken, some are from myself.

The new guys are:

Magikarp
    Dratini
    Growlithe
    Scyther
    Masquarien (Idk how to spell it but it's Surskits Evolution)
    Luxray
    Vulpix
    Murkrow
    Carvanha
    Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu
    Poliwag/Poliwhirl/Poliwrath/Politoed
    Eevee/Flareon/Vaporeon/Jolteon/Glaceon/Umbreon/Leafeon/Espeon
    More to COME!!!

Credits: ME xD, ryziken, assasinjay

Last edited:

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    @Fluffee
    Um, I don't really have much in the way of good stuff. Is there anything you are looking for specifically?
    I offer up my shiny pokemon, unless it's not what you're looking for.
    Also what would you be looking for in the way of the shiny Politoed?

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    @ Snaggle P. What are the stats/natures on all of your shinies? I' only going to trade politoed for an EV'd Shiny or a Flawless shiny

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    How about a Shiny Boldore? I recently caught one,

If you're interested in it,, then i'd like Haxorus in return.

Druddigon

Arceus Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2011
    I probably shouldn't of PMed you because I don't really know my shiny collection by heart..
    I can trade you these shinies:

Boldore, Sneasel, Delibird, Ditto, Joltik, Durant, Deino, Heatmor, Druddigon

I also have an Adamant LV 100 Dragonite Shiny and a (I forget the nature, but one of the plus attack ones) shiny LV 100 Haxorus

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    @Fluffee, Yeah I don't think any of my guys would suit your tastes especially in compensation for the shiny DW Politoed.
    However getting that DW Poliwhirl would still be awesome. If I can trade you something of similar value. Or if possible, I would love to get a clone, like a DW Poliwag or anything like that.

Shiny Blitzle: Lvl: 8 HP: 26 Atk: 15 Def: 11 Sp. Atk: 13 Sp. Def: 11 Speed: 17 Nature: Relaxed

Shiny Durant: Lvl: 39 HP: 105 Atk: 98 Def: 96 Sp. Atk: 54 Sp. Def: 48 Speed: 102 Nature: Naive

These are the two shiny pokemon I have on my White Version. I just caught them in the wild and have done nothing to them.

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
    If you can clone and trade back, i only want basics...like maybe a weedle, pidgey, and dw farfetchd?

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    Okay so you just want me to clone them in return and give you a LV.1 DW farfetch'd?

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    @Jolteon - Okay we have a trade :)

@Snaggle P. - I'll take Durant :)

TY

What about my TRU Arceus for your Shiny Krookodile??
    im also interested in the Shiny Druddigon, would you please CMT for that one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back