• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fluffee's Trading Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    I will clone fro you whenever you want only if I get the ditto :) So, just the shiny Flawless ditto for unlimited cloning services :) Deal?

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
    Years
    Uh... Okay. I could use that. :D

When can you trade? Also, can you give me the original and a clone of the Ditto back?

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    @BurningFenix - I'm so sorry, I have been really busy with exams and tests. This time, I did not gorget, this time, it was time lol. I do like quite a lot of things you have. I need to as you to please list the OT's of your pokemon, because I have been receiving lots of public pokemon which I do not like. I have also made a huge update to my wants list. (In the green font) I would like to ask you to look at that and see if you have anything close to or exactly to what I want :) Thanks, so much! =D
    P.S. Sorry, for all the trouble, but I am free today so I have lots of time =D

@ShineyMaster - Why are you already asking me to clone your poke when I haven't even agreed to trading you yet? Sorry, but I have to decline this offer.

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    It says I wanted a 31/31/31/31/31/0 one with leech seed and SPIKES!

Years
    @BurningFenix - I'm so sorry, I have been really busy with exams and tests. This time, I did not gorget, this time, it was time lol. I do like quite a lot of things you have. I need to as you to please list the OT's of your pokemon, because I have been receiving lots of public pokemon which I do not like. I have also made a huge update to my wants list. (In the green font) I would like to ask you to look at that and see if you have anything close to or exactly to what I want :) Thanks, so much! =D
    P.S. Sorry, for all the trouble, but I am free today so I have lots of time =D

@ShineyMaster - Why are you already asking me to clone your poke when I haven't even agreed to trading you yet? Sorry, but I have to decline this offer.

dont worry its all good, i also got exams so i understand :) The only thing i got from your want list is the Shiny Tynamo with HP ice. As well did you want the OT of the list 5th gen pokemon i gave you or are there others on in my trade thread that you are interested in?

JmanTheNoob

DesmondTheMoonBear
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2012
    What do you want for this,

Shiny Dream World Sableye
    Nature: Careful
    Iv's Flawless
    Moves: Leer/ Will-O-Wisp/ Trick/ Recover
    OT: Alin

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    @BurningFenix -I will so trade you for the tynamo =) Can you just please list the OT's of the 5th gen list you listed before and the Tynamo?

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2011
    id like muk, sableye, cryognal, and cacnea

i can trade shiny EVed flawless milotic, shiny flawless EVed braviary, near flawless shiny EVed hydreigon, and near flawless EVed DW charizard

Kikpanther

Years
    I figured I should finally get back to you about the cloning thing. XD

I can't trade right now, but when are you most available? You said you're on at any time, but I want to make sure.

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    Umm...... whenever we are both on I will contact you alright?

Kikpanther

Years
    Alright.

So I'll give you the legendaries and the Ditto and you'll clone them all and bring back the originals plus one clone of each, right?

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    Sounds good to me! =) Can I keep a clone of each or just the ditto?

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    No Victini, crap.

Oh well. Is there any possible way to ask for a Drought Ninetales/Vulpix? For some reason I can't figure out my Game Sync ID! :(

Years
    Thundurus - KALVIN

Haxorus - JR

Tornadus - Brad

Excadrill - jap ot

Terrakion - Mat

Volcarona - WINNING

Cobalion - Henry

Kyurem Timothy

Ninetails - Alex

Politoed - Mark

Blaziken - Mat