• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fluorescent Artwork.

Years
  • Fluorescent Artwork.

dA link.

What a cool title right? I haven't drawn in a really long time, so this was sorta disappointing for me. I'm just trying to get back into drawing right now. I love critiques and such, cuz I'm all about improving. Though there are so many perspective issues (and more) with this I don't know if I want to hear critiques on this particular picture, haha.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Wicked!! Loving the style and the way it's coloured!!
    As for critiques, I think you got it. Perspective is off in some places (along with minor structure issues.) Another thing you could work on is consistency with lighting direction, but with this it's very forgiving because it's something light, airy, and generally lit. Other than that it's very lovely <3

If you don't want critiques I'll edit my post and just wipe em out. I don't think they're anything you already know, though. I know how tough it is to get back into the groove after not picking up a pencil in a while (I certainly feel rusty at lifedrawing at the beginning of ever school year LOL) but it's nothing to ever be ashamed of <3

Keep up the awesome work!

Years
  • Wicked!! Loving the style and the way it's coloured!!
    As for critiques, I think you got it. Perspective is off in some places (along with minor structure issues.) Another thing you could work on is consistency with lighting direction, but with this it's very forgiving because it's something light, airy, and generally lit. Other than that it's very lovely <3

If you don't want critiques I'll edit my post and just wipe em out. I don't think they're anything you already know, though. I know how tough it is to get back into the groove after not picking up a pencil in a while (I certainly feel rusty at lifedrawing at the beginning of ever school year LOL) but it's nothing to ever be ashamed of <3

Keep up the awesome work!

Haha, thanks. Don't worry about giving critiques! I don't mind. I didn't even notice the inconsistency of the light source, but now that you've mentioned it, I definitely notice it now.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Yeah, but remember sometimes it's okay to cheat it if it helps draw your eye up and around the focal point. Don't fret about it much but instead try to use it to your advantage. :3 People do it a lot with realism too, which is why sometimes realistic paintings are much more dynamic than certain photographs.

I'd love to see more. ;3 Renamon is a pretty sweet digimon too hehehe <333

Avacaddo's Shadow

The Mysterious Fruit's Shadow!
    Years
  • This looks kewl. I've seen this somewhere but I'm not sure. Probably thinking of something else though..

I don't see how in the WORLD you make these things; They're so amazing! Keep up the good work!! ^.^

nosepass

Awesome Person
    Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2011
    I love that! Its so cute. :3 you are so talented. i wish i could do that.... :)

Back