• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FLY FREE BUG

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Mmmm.... kinda like this

FLY FREE BUG

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
    Moths - Harmless li'l creatures, until they start to eat my clothes, and then my mom blames me for the holes in my underwear... I freak out as soon as I see one and I get scared and hide under my bedsheets, only to realize that they can eat almost any cloth-based item. Then, I get my aunt to kill it for me. Sometimes I spray my stinky cologn at them and they just fall down and die.
    Flies - Annoying pests. They cannot eat their food if the food is undigested, so they throw up their stomach acid at your food and they start to suck it up. Gross and can get you sick... I first start to get paranoid and then I get my aunt to kill them. Sometimes I spray my stinky cologn at them and they just fall down and die.
    Spiders - I spray my stink cologn on them and they die. Easy as that. Or I can get an aerasol air conditioning can and spray that instead.
    Ants - They march in cute little straight lines. How funny! But I try to capture themm into my ant farm, and they die... Meh, spray them with air conditioner or bad cologne...
    Cockroaches - Scream. Get someone else to kill it. Spray paint it.

I am scared of insects. Unless they are butterflies. I don't want to swat them because I'm not fast enough, so I just spray them with something like air conditioner(eek, bad for the enviornment?), cologne, or spray paint. Sometimes I'll get some wierd thing from the bathroom and hurt them with it.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Omg, I really hate insects. When I am outside, as long they don't land on me...I won't kill. If they are in my apartment, they are dead. I am sorry. I really don't get spiders or ants. I get cockroaches though. I kill those things with spray or a vacuum. Those are the most disgusting insects in the planet! God, I hate them so much!

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    I'm not...good with insects. I don't know why, but they just...creep me out. I'll pretty much smash any kind of insect in my dorm. My roommate on the other hand, he likes to grab them and fling them on anyone who comes down the hall.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I love spiders. XD
    But every time I try to make them as pets, they always run away. DX

About ants,
    I used to crush them when they came close but I couldn't stand the smell of formic acid. So know, I just ignore them.

About Dragonflies,
    Same as spiders.

About Cockroaches,
    These things are filthy and have a disgusting smell. Sometimes they spread disease. If I'm in the bathroom, I pour liquid soap on it because apparently, it kills them. If I'm in the kitchen, I smack it with newspaper. Everywhere else, I use a spray.

OMFG I love Dragonflies! They are so cute. <3 I tried catching them once but they are so quick. I also love butterflies and even had one land on my finger once. :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Depends.

If I'm lazy and it's just a spider or something (actually, especially if it's a spider ♥), I'll usually just leave it to chill in the room. At some point last year I had like 4 spiders in my room and I think I named them. XD;

Otherwise, I'll usually pick 'em up and drop them outside. It's fun to catch them sometimes! :D If it's winter and I don't want the bug inside, then I'll kill it because if I put it outside it'd probably die from the cold anyway. :(

Wasps and flies are kill-on-sight though. Hate 'em.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Depends.

If I'm lazy and it's just a spider or something (actually, especially if it's a spider ♥), I'll usually just leave it to chill in the room. At some point last year I had like 4 spiders in my room and I think I named them. XD;

Otherwise, I'll usually pick 'em up and drop them outside. It's fun to catch them sometimes! :D If it's winter and I don't want the bug inside, then I'll kill it because if I put it outside it'd probably die from the cold anyway. :(

Wasps and flies are kill-on-sight though. Hate 'em.

ogod... why I get the feeling that I'm going to LOVE spiders because of you? :<

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    I capture them, then train them. I have bug fights, the stronger bug moves onto the next round, I repeat this process until I have 10 successful fights. The strongest bug gets sent to the national bug research foundation, then I ask them to breed the bug, because it is a champion.

Spoiler:

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Well, one time me and my brother caught a grasshopper and put him in one of the toy cars with doors that actually open. So we put the grasshopper in there and made him do stunts and stuff. It was pretty cool. We let him go afterwards though.

Fun while it lasted.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    ogod... why I get the feeling that I'm going to LOVE spiders because of you? :<

Unless you have been bitten by a black widow, that's another story...

I also sometimes see huge beetles on my front yard. I used to put them in a bottle with sticks and watch them. They sometimes stink(because of their defense mechanisms in their bodies.), and I had to release them because of that.

Years
    I usually have clemency on creatures lower on the chain of being, but there's this ladybug in my room that's been here for days that I'd really like to hurt D: I could do that right now, but I want to find a way to toss it out instead...

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    And....you could tell the difference between them? O_o

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I don't really enjoy the company of insects. I have a morbid fear of wasps/bees and a little fear of spiders. If there's a wasp in my room or in my house in general, you won't find me anywhere near it. As soon as I see it, I scream that there's a bee and run away while my family kills it. Spiders are meh. If it's big and crawling towards me or crawling anywhere, I'll want it killed. If it's tiny and doesn't look poisonous, I'll catch it and let it go. The only other bug that I want killed is the type of beatle that always finds its way into my house. They are incredibly frightening and HUGE. I'm afraid to kill them, so I usually have my parents kill them, but sometimes they're not around and I have to do it ;;. BUT ON MONDAY I LET IT FREE! :'DDD

All other bugs go free. I have no problem with picking up daddy-long-legs (no biting :3), isopods, crickets, ants, and most other insects.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    If it's something like a moth, then I'll happily catch it and release it outside. If it's anything like a spider or crane fly, then I'm satisfied with playing the wuss and getting one of my parents to get it out. XD;

Ayselipera

Ants: I spray them with windex or hairspray. They slowly shrivel up :)
    Flies = Flywatter
    Moths/Butterflies: I catch them and send them outside.
    Ladybugs: They can stay :)
    Spiders: Depends. If its a little spider or a daddy long legs its fine. If its huge or hairy I squash it.

Anything else gets the shoe.

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    Eww a bug is usually my first response. If it's at all possible I get someone else to deal with it for me, otherwise I have to get up the nerve to kill it myself...;;

Back