• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Flygon/Crobat moveset help

dooxer

42 or not 42
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    I am doing a challenge where i use two pokemon, and i am using trapinch (flygon) and zubat (crobat).

-my trapinch (soon vibrava) is quiet nature, and will make it a special attack sweeper with earthquake, flamethrower, dragon claw and crunch. I want to know if this is a good choice of a moveset... not going competitive, more for a solid run through the game.
    yes, I know i just lost a major facet: speed. i plan on ev training both special att. and speed. also, i could not just keep restarting for something else...

-my goldbat is brave nature and plan on this moveset: poison fang/ double team/ giga drain/ confuse ray. he is going to be my special wear-em-down guy that i use when flygon cannot be used or when the enemy is specially dangerous or something. I am thinking i should replace poison fang with sludge bomb, but otherwise unsure in general, as i have minimal experience with anything other than sweepers. i find waiting too long just dangerous lol

also, i might want item ideas. i have soothebell on my goldbat to speed things up and a quick claw on a trapinch to make him useful... but as soon as they evolve i have to think of what i want. any ideas?

...why do i get the feeling i have everything wrong...?

Last edited:

Safetyfirst

Chloe Moretz Fan
    Years
    If you want your Flygon to be SpA sweeper, why does it have EQuake, DClaw & Crunch? These are all physical

If you are doing a run with 2 pokemon, I think it would be better to have 2 offensive pokemon rather than your Crobat being a "Wear em down" guy. Give Crobat fly somewhere i think. Rest is ur choice

dooxer

42 or not 42
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    sorry, should have said Emerald not 4gen lol
    but i suppose fly is a good idea... hmm... i want to keep giga drain, but maybe i dont need it...

Back