• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Flygon or Salamence?

just make two options

• Total voters

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I like how flygon looks and how strong he is, but so what if he is weakness to a few other types...

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Salamence is better by far in battling, but Flygon totally wins in cool points...so I'm split. Flygon has the cool rock resist, so I'll go with it.

XaRhS

for some reason i always agree with Brock lee......i didn't say my opinion so.....salamence has stronger movepool than flygon........but flygon is a good spdefenser isn't he?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Put Flygon and Salamence on a competitive scale and Salamence completely owns it, breaking the scales sending flygon "flying". Salamence is one of the most versatile and destructive powerhouses around. And Flygon cool? Salamence even looks like a beast! Not to mention Salamence has a classic storybook "lifestory" behind it on it's dream to fly. Salamence all the way in this one. No doubt. Only thing I would take over salamence in this comparison is Flygon gets stealth rock resistence which Salamence dislikes.

rusticolus

Grass/Flying
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2023
    I really don't like dragon types at all... both of them are probably in my group of least-favourite pokemon.
    If I had to pick, I'd pick Flygon though... I think the only pokemon I like less than Salamence is Bidoof.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Salamence because I own a level 100 one?
    I dont know why, I just like Sala better :/

Andelc

Cool Trainer Alex
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    Flygon -It can learn sweet moves and lives in the desert, and Thats CooL.

MetalMEB

O_______O
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    Meh, this is a tough choice for me...

Salamence's cool looking, and better at battling, everyone knows that, it's movesets are just awesome, whether it be Specsmence, Mixmence, DDmence, CBmence... Just... Cool.

Flygon... I just love the thing, the way it looks... I do like its movesets, but of course they're not as good as Mence's, but still...

Man... Yeah... I think Imma vote for Flygon... I don't know what it is... But Flygon's just cooler to me.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Two things, BOTH have the weaknesses of Ice-types and BOTH have cool movesets. Right? So I'm sticking to the Both of 'em. Hands down.

Moonlit Umbreon

Elusive Within The Shadows
    Years
    FLYGON FTW! >D Well the thing that won me over with it was the fact that it could learn a variety of TM/HM moves in which gives a critical KO advantage to almost any pokemon it battles with. =D

grassguy

All hail Grovyle!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    Flygon owns. Salamence is just a dragon to me, Flygon looks awesome.
    I've always loves flygon since I saw it in Ruby when I was fighting the E4.

Back