• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Flygon...Or Salamence?

Flygon or Salamence?

• Flygon

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • Salamence

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I'm a salamence girl myself ^^ purely because flygon looks more insect than dragon >.>

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    The reason Flygon rules! ((!!)) is because I had it on my team, and paired up with my Groudon in a Two-player battle, I was invinsible! My groudon did Earthquake, and Flygon can't get affected by it (due to levitate) so it basically did heavy damage. So, Flygon all the way!

((Its cuter anyway))

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I prefer Flygon. Salamence is big, bulky, and mean looking. Like he's meant for evil doing. Flygon however, is sleaker, more aerodynamic, has a more appeasing color scheme, (complementary colors), and all in all is a lot cooler looking. :D

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Flygon! With those sweet eyes and its sweet little wings and all... how could you resist its utter kawaiiness? XD

But Salamence is on my [almost] undefeated Battle Tower L50 Sapphire Version team [along with... Handpuppet... I mean Banette XD and something else], and it pwnz j00~

I voted Flygon though.

Salemence I like because of it's mean evil looks and it's stats.

I like Flygon because of it's Cuteness, stats, immunities, special abilities, it's cry and it's coolness.

It is immune to electric attacks and flying type attacks, I have one on level 100.

I'd have to go with Flygon.

Salemence wasn't that hard to catch.

Trapnitch, looks nothing like Flygon, so I was searching and searching until I found out that the way to get Flygon was right under my nose....

o_O;

Ultimatley, my favorite is RAYQUAZA!!!

Back