• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Flying pikachu?

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2018
    nope you cant get it on d/p cause you would have to migrate but you cant migrate with a hm move sucks i know.... its the journey across america pikachu

Mikoliah

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2012
    you can trade an hm move over GTS so why cant you migrate it.

Murasaki

Confused @_@
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 20, 2008
    Wow, I always thought that Flying Pikachu was an AR hack o_O (since you can select the cheat that allows you to teach all TMs/HMs to any Pokemon). Guess I was wrong lol.

I'd love to see a Pikachu use Fly in PBR. It must look really silly xD

Kylo

Squirrel Maniac
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2014
    nope you cant get it on d/p cause you would have to migrate but you cant migrate with a hm move sucks i know.... its the journey across america pikachu
    OK, what's the point of blocking HM moves in a migrate? By the time you're allowed to migrate Pokemon you'll already have all the HM moves, so it makes no sense!

Honestly, I think the whole HM blocking think has been crap from the start, but that's just me.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • There can't be a legit flying Pikachu in D/P and PBR because you have to migrate and remove the HM moves.

By the way, guys, I don't think it's just for something silly. The game must have some kind of different code for HM moves or whatever that changes between generations. That's my guess because I don't think they simply wanted to remove flying Pikachu and surfing Pichu.

Magical-Squirrel

Pokemon Expert
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2010
    you can still get surfing pikachu on D/P but to get it u need to complete PBR and then use mystery gift and it does have surf. Flying pikachu is definitly a no on PBR and D/P

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • you can still get surfing pikachu on D/P but to get it u need to complete PBR and then use mystery gift and it does have surf. Flying pikachu is definitly a no on PBR and D/P

...Uhh, what? You basically just said that it is possible to get one, and then turned around and said it's not possible to get one ._.

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • Wow, I always thought that Flying Pikachu was an AR hack o_O (since you can select the cheat that allows you to teach all TMs/HMs to any Pokemon). Guess I was wrong lol.

I'd love to see a Pikachu use Fly in PBR. It must look really silly xD

I actually saw a youtube video of someone who hacked to get a pikachu to learn fly (wondering if there would be a future event flying pikachu). they thought that pikachu would fly by using balloons. turns out that it just sits and goes up into the air. looks like there may not be a flying pikachu event

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    ...Uhh, what? You basically just said that it is possible to get one, and then turned around and said it's not possible to get one ._.

Actually he said you can get a surfing pikachu and not a flying one. Even though he's right, the first part holds no relevance and the 2nd has been said about a million times

Back