• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Flying Position

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2016
    Hi, I'm hacking Pokemon Ruby. I'm having some issues with flying positions in A-Map.

Basically, I was testing out where I'll be when I white out. So I purposely got my Pokemon fainted and I was teleported to a random map. I have a flying position set in a town I just exited but I don't seem to go there when I white out? How?

PurpleOrange

still don't know what I'm doing
    Years
    Hi, I'm hacking Pokemon Ruby. I'm having some issues with flying positions in A-Map.

Basically, I was testing out where I'll be when I white out. So I purposely got my Pokemon fainted and I was teleported to a random map. I have a flying position set in a town I just exited but I don't seem to go there when I white out? How?

when you white out, you go to the last place you healed

Squeetz

ROM Hacker
    Years
    Make a script With the sethealingplace command.
    Here is the list of healing locations in RUBY:
    0x01 = Player's Room (male)
    0x02 = Player's Room (female)
    0x03 = Petalburg City
    0x04 = Slateport City
    0x05 = Mauville City
    0x06 = Rustboro City
    0x07 = Fortree City
    0x08 = Lilycove City
    0x09 = Mossdeep City
    0x0A = Sootopolis City
    0x0B = Ever Grande City (Victory Road)
    0x0C = Littleroot Town (left)
    0x0D = Littleroot Town (right)
    0x0E = Oldale Town
    0x0F = Dewford Town
    0x10 = Lavaridge Town
    0x11 = Fallarbor Town
    0x12 = Verdanturf Town
    0x13 = Pacifidlog Town
    0x14 = Ever Grande City (Pokemon League)
    0x15 = Southern Island
    0x16 = Battle Frontier

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2016
    when you white out, you go to the last place you healed

I'm sorry but it doesn't seem to work.

I made a script to special 0x0 in Littleroot Town once I got my Pokemon. When I made my Pokemon faint, I got teleported to the same map again. Why is this happening?

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2015
    I'm sorry but it doesn't seem to work.

I made a script to special 0x0 in Littleroot Town once I got my Pokemon. When I made my Pokemon faint, I got teleported to the same map again. Why is this happening?

Because the command is sethealingplace... Not special... Plus 0x0 is not even a place in that context I believe...

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2016
    Because the command is sethealingplace... Not special... Plus 0x0 is not even a place in that context I believe...

Oh, ok. Is there a way to find out the codes? I want the player to teleport to some other places other than that.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2015
    Oh, ok. Is there a way to find out the codes? I want the player to teleport to some other places other than that.

To my knowledge, those are the only ones usable, to add new ones you would need to expand the sethealingplace table as seen in linkanszeldas tutorial.

Back