• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(FMA) What do you think about FMA?

Which FMA character do you like?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
    I love the series and it's my fav anime of all time. I chose other because I wanted to vote for Scar.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    It was a great anime, thought the manga was ten times better though. The ending could have been a lot better, even if it was meant to tie into the movie after.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I absolutely love FMA. <33 Its a great series, although its very depressing. :c
    My favourite character is Ed, of course. <33~

pikachu007

Prime Pikachu
    Years
    I think FMA is a great anime series great plot & stoyline. I like Ed because he makes the funniest faces when somebody calls him short

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
    I think it's sad... very very sad. ;_; But it has an excellent story line, and great characters. It's one of my favorite anime and manga. And its theme songs are the BEST.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    *has only seen bits of the anime*

I ADORE IT! It's one of my favorite series ever!

I love how every little detail in the series (especially the manga) is so well thought out and intricate. It makes me really appreciate people who take so much time and care with their stories.

And it's SO beautifully SAD.

Spoiler:

There are so many things that I <3 about that show =3

Oh, and I voted Ed, since he's one of my favorite characters of all time. But Roy is a close second ^^

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    It was a great anime, thought the manga was ten times better though. The ending could have been a lot better, even if it was meant to tie into the movie after.

I completely agree you. The manga is a lot better and the ending wasn't very good...But it is still a good series!

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I haven't read the manga yet,but the anime was a awesome =) I love this series! <3

My favorite character?Winry Rockbell >:3

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    yeah, i love this series too, Its actually the only anime I can make heads or tails of on adult swim(Ghost in the Shell, Paranoia Agent, FLCL... O.o)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    The series is sooo great! I really love it. <3 I didn't quite get the ending because I missed about one to two episodes before the ending, so I was kinda of lost. ^^; I know the ending was sad though.

I haven't read the manga, but I will start reading it. ^^ I heard it is really, really good. So I am going to give it a try.

My favorite character is Edward Elric. ^^

Years
    It's a great anime, up to episode 25, which is where the plot started to go awry and I didn't like the anime ending. I prefer the manga because it goes in depth with certain subjects like the Ishbal War, the right hand of destruction and the left hand of restoration, three kinds of alchemy, and a lot of neat plot mechanics. Oh, and I really like the characterization, too...

St. Arcanum

The Lieutenant
    Years
    It's a great anime, up to episode 25, which is where the plot started to go awry and I didn't like the anime ending. I prefer the manga because it goes in depth with certain subjects like the Ishbal War, the right hand of destruction and the left hand of restoration, three kinds of alchemy, and a lot of neat plot mechanics. Oh, and I really like the characterization, too...

Really?:) Alot of people who like Hagaren favour the later episodes, pretty much starting with episode 25. But I agree with you, the story up to then and the animation, not to mention character designs brilliant compared to the second half of the series. The manga is better than the anime because of all the unique plotlines and characters left out of the anime. Though, I guess that depends on what translation you have...

Mimori Kiryu

I will find him.
    Years
    I love this series. <3 I'm rewatching the series right now and then up to the movie, in which I'll rewatch over and over again. xD I really love this series and its my #2 series overall. Edo is definitely my favorite character, just by judging his growth throughout the series, emotionally and mind both. And just to make fun of his height, I'll say physically too. ^^;

Edo: Who're calling so small you wanna crush like an ant?
    Me: YOU! *glomps*
    Edo: x_X;

lol

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2006
    Definatly my favourite anime. I just bought the first and second DVD, so I'm about to start over again, hopefully while I'm watching it through I'll be able to find the movie in DVD somewhere, since I haven't seen it yet.

Lust is my favourite character. She was just brilliant.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back