• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FNAF World

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
  • Aww man MORE FREAKING TEASERS!!!

Are we even gonna make it to the 8th of August? Just hearing this makes me really stinking hyped; I can't wait for when Markiplier gets a hold of it.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Why those two over Markiplier and Yammimash, who are more popular? Were they the first youtubers to do a let's play of the first game?

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Why those two over Markiplier and Yammimash, who are more popular? Were they the first youtubers to do a let's play of the first game?
    It's probably better from a publicity standpoint to use YTers who are a bit more every-man rather than YTers with millions of subs.

https://steamcommunity.com/games/388090/announcements/detail/125323382515914308
    Here are the first reaction videos. Only a tiny bit of gameplay is shown at the beginning of the videos, sadly, but they do explain the core gameplay mechanic of dealing with hallway animatronics. They also have good things to say about Jumpscare variety and quality.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Hey, you guys know how the game was gonna be released a couple of weeks from now? About that...

https://store.steampowered.com/app/388090/

As of this moment we're officially hosed. Also Markiplier has the first episode of the demo up and cripes it's horrifying. Makes Springtrap and the entirety of the other games look like child's play. The animatronics grab you and just plain attack you, no holds barred. They even lift you up if they get in your room. GEEZ!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Godddd I just watched Markiplier play the demo and Jesus Christ. Like normally when I watch people play, I can figure out the patterns and such, but this one is just weird. And I'm wondering if this crying kid you seem to be playing as is the one that was killed at the original Freddy's? It's talking about a party being in five days so I'm wondering 'n all...I don't keep up with the theories and such as much as some of you guys do though, I'm sure. lol

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • HOLY SHIT SCOTT YOU ASSHOLE!
    y u always do this to us.
    I'm gonna try to buy it but idk if I should ugh. I hate the sudden releases, they ruin my planning.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • I have beaten Night 1. I take back everything. Scott is a genius. This game perfectly incites your paranoia response like none of the others have before. It's just like the original but more extreme! Also
    Spoiler:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I don't like how the player looks at the floor when going back and forth, but that's just cause it kind of hurts my head, haha. Especially if you're backtracking constantly...I'm just having to go off Markiplier, though. I could never play these games myself. :P I'm here for the plot!

Years
  • Probably most of you know already, but I'll spoiler anyway.

Spoiler:

Anyway, this game is unusual. It's completely different from the others and I'm going to agree with Pinkie-Dawn on this one.

Twisted Cuteness

Always a team
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Apr 24, 2016
    I was lucky enough to be gifted the game on Steam, I need to buy on Mobile as well! I'm excited to get into this game! These where the only reasons I got a steam account, and I'm very glad I did. They're addicting as hell. I'll post more once I delve into the game!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Scott confirmed yesterday that the Halloween release will not be DLC, but rather something different than what any of us are expecting (According to him anyway). What this will be has been said to not be a sequel, a prequel, or for that matter FNAF. Scottgames is currently being redesigned, after a final FNAF image that said "The End(brighten for a ?) Thanks for Playing." Also
    Spoiler:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • ^
    Spoiler:

Also, tumblr posts like these really sadden me, because these people who are bashing FNAF are usually the same people who want the game industry to innovate with new game mechanics.

GengyGengar

Sp00py
    Years
  • Ok, I'm here to be that guy. I've watched both Markiplier and Razzbowski play this game, and I have to say I'm disappointed. Not with the quality of the game, since it is obvious from the first second you boot up the game how much care and detail was put into this game to make it as special. What disappointed me was the scare factor. I was sat watching a video of all of the jumpscares, and all I could think was 'These are really predictable and not scary at all' because they all featured, in essence, the same thing. I think the scariest part of this game is the atmosphere it creates with the position it puts you in. The dimly lit room really doesn't help, and the sounds are just...*shivers*. I was just expecting a little more from the jumpscares though. Not really my cup of tea, I'll stick to 1 and 2 thanks xD

Also, tumblr posts like these really sadden me, because these people who are bashing FNAF are usually the same people who want the game industry to innovate with new game mechanics.

I agree with you completely. People who bash and criticise the series as a whole without giving any reasons to back up their opinions really make me mad. It's kind of a slap to the face to Scott imo, as it's like saying "We hate your game that you put a whole heap of time into but we aren't going to tell you why." which isn't fair. If people started backing up their claims about why they dislike these games, maybe there wouldn't be such a problem.

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    After purchasing the game and playing a couple nights, I can safely say that I have only died once. Now that sounds pretty great until I add in the fact that I got jumpscared by Nightmare Bonny whilst wacking my knee on the bottom of my desk and letting out a panicky scream. I am one of the many fools who play into the setting and music... I can't help it. I have realized now how different this game really is from the rest, but it doesn't change the fact that it is full of jumpscares and false hope of life. It's like trying not to jump when your toast is done.

Anyway, I have been keeping up with all of the troubles scott has been having when it comes to hearing the sounds... It seems people don't realize that they can't cheat the game mechanics like in the previous ones. For the record I can hear them very well.

Welp, tomorrow is another day. Maybe I might beat night 2 ;P

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Ok, I'm here to be that guy. I've watched both Markiplier and Razzbowski play this game, and I have to say I'm disappointed. Not with the quality of the game, since it is obvious from the first second you boot up the game how much care and detail was put into this game to make it as special. What disappointed me was the scare factor. I was sat watching a video of all of the jumpscares, and all I could think was 'These are really predictable and not scary at all' because they all featured, in essence, the same thing. I think the scariest part of this game is the atmosphere it creates with the position it puts you in. The dimly lit room really doesn't help, and the sounds are just...*shivers*. I was just expecting a little more from the jumpscares though. Not really my cup of tea, I'll stick to 1 and 2 thanks xD
    Trust me when I say that it's way scarier when you're actually the one playing. Half of what makes the games work is that stress that you might fail. Plus when you're in control the ambiance becomes way more effective. I've beaten 20/20/20/20, and most of the jumpscares can still get to me. The only one I'm really desensitized to is Fredbear because of how many friggin times I had to watch it, plus he only has one jumpscare as opposed to the 2 all the others have.

At the above post, I thought the first volume increase was more than enough. The second one made it too loud imo, and reduced the difficulty that Chica is supposed to have. I'm pretty sure her side had more noise because she can spend time in the kitchen, so it's like a balance, yaknow? You can track when she's away and don't have to worry about her, but when she is active she's harder to hear. It's not like that any more and I get jumped by her way less now.

I actually thought Night 6 was easier than Night 5. Has anyone else experienced this? Night 7 was hard as balls though holy crap!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Scott has posted an inspirational message for all of us to read: https://steamcommunity.com/app/388090/discussions/0/541906989414847401/

Is 20/20/20/20 Night 7 or the supposed Night 8?

Spoiler:

Nightmare Fredbear looks horrifying, but Nightmare itself... I can say those animatronics definitely are the most creepy looking ones in entire series, you can really feel that you've dealing with living nightmares. Before you've dealt with just either normal or withered robots or hallucinations, now it's just a pure monstrosity.

Spoiler:

Back