• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Foamster-Whiskey Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    I'm not a shiny or IV expert so I'm afraid I wont be able to get anyone them
    If you require any specific pokemon, give me a few days to breed and I will PM you when I've done
    Please obey by the trade shop rules, they are there for a reason

You can leave a review by clicking this LINK

Use this template if you require a specific pokemon in my shop
    Spoiler:

Starter Pokemon

Spoiler:

Pokemon that I have Breed
    Spoiler:

IV Pokemon
    Spoiler:

Legendary
    Spoiler:

Items
    Spoiler:

Pokemon I need to fill my Pokedex
    Spoiler:

Pending Trades
    Spoiler:

Pokemon Orders
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Can I also get a HA Eevee? I'll give you a shiny Entei, and something else for your dex for it, and the Torchic

Zaiato

Captain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2015
    Could I get a HA Eevee please I don't have much for trade but we can work something out.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2015
    hi! are you interested in a Meowth for Phione? I can't get you the ability etc right now, but if you're interested I'll get them. I don't know much about IVs/HAs etc, so I'm afraid it's just going to be a very normal Meowth..

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    hi! are you interested in a Meowth for Phione? I can't get you the ability etc right now, but if you're interested I'll get them. I don't know much about IVs/HAs etc, so I'm afraid it's just going to be a very normal Meowth..

Not for a Meowth sorry

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back