• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Follow the NPC

Years
    Hi, I apologize if this is in the wrong section or has been answered before but I am trying to get the player to follow Loreli through a series of scenes.

Follow the NPC

she then gives you a starter and leads you back to the lab.

Years
    If I understand your request properly, you would like that Lorelei exits through the door and goes into the next map with player character, didn't it?

Years
    You can make the following things.

1) First of all, into the Lorelei event, you can make a double Set_move_route command, one for Lorelei herself and the other for player and then add a Wait for move completion after these. Make sure to check all player positions to avoid collision (or force the player to move in front of Lorelei) and add a delay between the two Set_move_route commands;

2) After this, you have to add a Transfer_Player command and select the external position of that building.

3) Then add a Control_Variables command and create a new variable (called for example "Lorelei Path"), set to 1.

4) After this, go into the external map of your building and make a new Lorelei event, one cell further back than the place in which the player is teleported (player.x-1) : into the first page, you have to activate Conditions=>Variables=>Lorelei Path=>1 ; then, in Trigger, set to "Autorun". Make a new double "Set_Move_Route" like in the point 1.

This should work for you.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2024
    You can make the following things.

1) First of all, into the Lorelei event, you can make a double Set_move_route command, one for Lorelei herself and the other for player and then add a Wait for move completion after these. Make sure to check all player positions to avoid collision (or force the player to move in front of Lorelei) and add a delay between the two Set_move_route commands;

2) After this, you have to add a Transfer_Player command and select the external position of that building.

3) Then add a Control_Variables command and create a new variable (called for example "Lorelei Path"), set to 1.

4) After this, go into the external map of your building and make a new Lorelei event, one cell further back than the place in which the player is teleported (player.x-1) : into the first page, you have to activate Conditions=>Variables=>Lorelei Path=>1 ; then, in Trigger, set to "Autorun". Make a new double "Set_Move_Route" like in the point 1.

This should work for you.

I just found amazing how often you put yourself up to help others. I've been following the fórum for a few weeks now.

Congratulations and thank you!

Back