• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fonts!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 23, 2005
    I need fonts....like the #'s and well that's all...i have the other stuff...but i didn't find the #'s anywhere.....can someone help me please!?

Maroslash

Im Crazy!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 13, 2008
    Supplies dude :P and the site with the font on never seems to load all i see is blue!!! so i just go to some font websites and look for cool looking ones :) there better then the oiginals anyway

Jolty-kun

Years
    thanks for correctin', anyway, now a mod needs to close this, i wish i was a mod, lets just see if i succeed *trys to lock* gah, im not as strong as a mod XD, im totally stupid and weird, mods, please close

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 23, 2005
    I've looked everywhere possible...that I could think of.....i need # fonts that's all....the original ones anyway...PLEASE!

Maroslash

Im Crazy!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 13, 2008
    Jolteon its all verry well locking it but then noone would have any original fonts or no where to get some

Maroslash

Im Crazy!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 13, 2008
    Font is a "Text style" like This or This anyway why would you want the thread locked if you dont no what we are even on about? :\

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 23, 2005
    # fonts(number fonts) the pokemon number fonts are what i need....do you know where to get any?

Maroslash

Im Crazy!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 13, 2008
    you could always copy paist the numbers from the supplies thread but other then that i dont no where to get them...ill go searching

Maroslash

Im Crazy!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 13, 2008
    yeh thats good an all dude but have you checked the site with the link to RS font? the site is screwed up dont work :/

JKPichu

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2006
    I swear, do none of you realize that I can be reached REALLY easy by IM or PM? --;;

Fonts!

*lock*

Back