• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Food wars III. I like Cereal.

*pnzord powpow* Who's the best Cereal Master? *pwnpwn*

• Total voters

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    AdvancedK9 is back, with his Food Wars series :o. This time, it's the best Master brand of cereal. The contestants are: Kelloggs, Post, and Millsberry. 3 titans, 1 victor.

Let the War begin.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    What about General Mills, the only brand to have all their cereals made with whole grain, and the maker of Cheerios, Lucky Charms, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch? :| And they own Betty Crocker, Green Giant, and Pillsbury? Plus they have the Box Tops for Education deal.

Or Malt-O-Meal, which has cheaper versions of popular cereals, and the only one to make blueberry muffin cereal that I know of?

Still, I have to go with Kellogg's, only because they are the ones to make my favorite cereal ever, Cracklin' Oat Bran. Also, they have Eggo waffles as a subsidiary, and those are delicious. <3

But Post makes Honey Bunches of Oats, which is also delicious. But they don't have any other food companies. So for the sake of the poll, which I can't vote on because it's not multi, I'm going to go with Kellogg's.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Definitely Kellogg's cereal. They have countless household names. From Froot Loops to Mini-Wheats to that insane tiger with Frosted Flakes, they have great variety. :D Excellent cereal in my opinion. ;D

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I don't even know what the latter two are. =o
    Kellogg's cereals are good, we get their Special K thing in our house which is pretty nice.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Kelloggs the <3

I love all their cereals, especially Frosted Flakes. Yum.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Definitely Kelloggs! Much better than that other stuff :D.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Just a heads up, Millsberry is the same as General Mills, Just that I messed up on naming. But I made up my mind and chose Post. Honey bunches of oats are the best equivilence in health and flavor 0D'

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    There's no competetion for me, it's Kelloggs. Fruit Loops and Frosted Flakes. Need I say more?

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Well, I'm gonna have to go with Post, b/c I love me some Honey bunches of Oats! (but usually I just buy whatever looks good and is on sale/ cheapest)

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Kelloggs most definetly. Their cereal is just packed with all the sugary goodness we growing teens need. General Mills is a close second though.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Post has Diamond Shreddies. That's an automatic win right there. XD;

Honestly, though, I'm not much of a cereal eater, but when I do, I tend to eat stuff from Post, like Diamond Shreddies, Honeycomb, and Honey Bunches of Oats.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    You forgot so many, and I've never even heard of the latter two on the list.
    I vote Nestlé, and thus topple your poll by giving an invalid answer. :P

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Frosted Flakes used to be my favorite, so I vote Kellog's

Back