• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Food you eat for breakfast that's not breakfast food

Years
    Tomatoes, I guess? Not by themselves, because as much as I like tomatoes, I'm not doing that. No, I'm most likely to put them into eggs. Along those lines, things like beans and salsa as well...

I'm a bit surprised to see yogurt listed here, because that seems like a really good choice for a breakfast food. Especially slightly sweetened and with a bit of fruit on top, yum.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2019
    Literally, anything. I've seem to find that a lot of cultures don't actually place an emphasis on having a specific food for "breakfast." Ideally, I'd eat something light when I wake up like some fruit or something and then a couple hours after I wake up I'd eat something a bit more fulfilling. But most of the time I roll out of bed and rush off to work having eaten nothing at all.

You sound totally like me! :) I don't understand that specific food for breakfast too, in my case I cool what I want and don't worry about that {XD} Usually in the mornings I'm in a hurry so I eat simple sandwiches with coffee or even nothing {XD} But during weekends I cook more complicated and tasty breakfast, for example I rather often make steaks using such recipes as on StyleMann.com, also I cook potatoes in addition, I adore such combination! :)

Food you eat for breakfast that's not breakfast food

Pan fried eggs and pancakes are my favourite dishes for breakfast too :)

I'm a bit surprised to see yogurt listed here, because that seems like a really good choice for a breakfast food. Especially slightly sweetened and with a bit of fruit on top, yum.

Yeah for sure. Yogurt is like the breakfast food to me, along with cereal.

To answer the question: yes yes a million times yes. lol just today for breakfast I ate the remaining small bit of whole grain asian pasta from yesterday, along with a small fish fillet and macaroni and cheese balls. That's the farthest from breakfast food you can get. B]

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Lately, three eggs with spinach and topped with pico salsa as an omelette.

Back