• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Footwear

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
  • I wear tennis shoes just about every day I'm not working. I have your standard pair of non-slip shoes for the days that I am. I've just never been a fan of other shoe types, and even if it's really hot outside, I won't wear sandals or flip flops. I tried flip flops once, never again. I do like boots, however, and don't mind wearing them in the winter.

Years
  • I'm also a fan of canvas shoes. My favorite shoes are my pair of black slim vans. c;
    I like converse too, but I don't own any. My other favorite type of shoes are smaller boots. I have a pair of faux leather brown ones that almmmoosstt look sort of comat-y that are probably my second favorite pair of shoes. I hate thick clunky boots. :P
    Also. Barefoot.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • right now since it's cold out with the snow, i've been wearing my new boots for christmas. they're bear paws! so cute and comfy!

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    I wear whatever catches my eyes. I have a pair of Adidas pumps right now, and some awesome Nike's that are suede for going out.

Years
  • I have a pair of black sneakers on at the moment, and I find them most suitable except when i'm headed out in snow, wet weather or such, in which case I wear my bulkier shoes. But those can feel less comfortable after a while...

IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon
    Years
  • I have flat feet, so I can only really wear skate shoes comfortably. Currently I have a pair of Worlds, which I got only because they were on sale, and holy hell they get dirty quick. I don't want to buy another pair of black shoes after this.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I have flat feet, so I can only really wear skate shoes comfortably. Currently I have a pair of Worlds, which I got only because they were on sale, and holy hell they get dirty quick. I don't want to buy another pair of black shoes after this.

That's how I felt about white shoes until I got this pair of black boots that get smudged up after stepping on snow.

LeahB

Le-ha88
    Years
  • I'm a big fan of Converse shoes. It's practically the only kind I can wear these days. I'm real particular about the way shoes fit me and those fit just right, haha.

Years
  • When it comes to athletic and/or Running shoes, I only really wear Nike, an I've got a few pairs I really like. Depending on the weather, I rotate between my Nikes, Sperry top-sider boat shoes, Vans, and my Clarks Desert Boots. I'm not a fan of sandals or slide shoes at all.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I currently own three pairs of shoes;

My plain, black, brand-less work shoes, which are comfortable but starting to get a little ragged (I need new ones).

My smart black shoes which i'll wear for special occasions or for going out. Not quite so comfortable, especially after a few hours of walking around in them.

My blue Nike SB high tops, which are amazingly comfortable, but suede, so they get dirty/stain easily. I used to own a red pair but I pretty much destroyed them.

I despise shopping for shoes, so try to get the most wear as I possibly can out of the ones I own so that I don't have to look for new ones as often.

Years
  • I hate shoes, but if I must wear them I just want something comfortable.

Preferably rebok; a lot of their shoes tend to be really comfortable and durable. My pair from 2009 lasted until about early 2014 which was very surprising. ;o

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
  • I only have 3 pairs.

One is my casua shoes. They're always converse All Stars. Currently ones that are entirely black with metal spikes on them.

The other pair are my hospital shoes. For when I have placement or a vacation job (and for when I'll finish school). They're just comfy shoes which is necessary and don't look odd or anything.

My third pair is a pair of mountain shoes/boots. I originally got them when I was going ona trip to Austria to do big walks in the mountains. Now I use them as winter shoes when it starts freezing. They're really warm.

Back