• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

For all hackers and players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2007
    How many of you actually put the hacked Roms onto your GBA?
    Or do you just try them out on your PC?

Just wanted to know :rambo:

*Shinigami*

死神
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    I would love to, but its not an option since a cheap effective flash cartridge that will playback PKMN roms without any patching that will be delivered to the UK isn't something I come across often. ^^;;

ck1109

Mew Rules!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    why blow loads of money on a flash cartridge? i just play them on my pc

radaru89

Master Blue, Red, Crystal Trai
    Years
  • why blow loads of money on a flash cartridge? i just play them on my pc

flash cards are good to have if you do not really use the computer very often or if you travel often, or just want to take the games with you
    i would put the games onto D.S but i dont have a flash card so for now i use them on the computer, once i get a flash card then i will do oboth

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I dont have a GBA, therefore it's Emulator strictly.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    I wish i had a flash cartridge, then i could bring my gba games where ever i go. I was wondering is there such things as a empty gba cartridge or would you need to save over the original.

Zurenriri

Has What Grass-Types Crave
    Years
  • If I ever get around to finishing Purple & Topaz, a few friends of mine want me to put them on flash cards... shame they're so EXPENSIVE:disappoin

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    If I ever get around to finishing Purple & Topaz, a few friends of mine want me to put them on flash cards... shame they're so EXPENSIVE:disappoin

They're not expensive, the 512M one I bought cost the same as a GBA game from a store. I even got another one for free by mistake. XD
    If you want to sell those games you have to sell them more expensive if you want any profit.

Absolitude

Disaster in Absol clothing
    Years
  • Hacks are good and all, but until i get a some money to make my own cartridge so i can finally have a gigabite, or however much is one the ds to play as many pokemon games i want on one cartridge, it's staying on my PC.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I play them on both. I try it on the computer first, if I like them I will put them on my flash cart. And Christos is right, the 512 and similar ones cost about the same price as you would pay in a store.XD

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    On my PSP i have a GBA emulator as i am a loyal custom firmware fan GO D_A anyway on topic i onl ystick on those quite far in like Shiny Gold

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • i stick strictly to pc because, quite frankly, i have no GBA or DS and not anywhere near enough money to afford the flash carts right now. it would be nice, but i just can't do it right now.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2009
    I wish i had a flash cartridge, then i could bring my gba games where ever i go. I was wondering is there such things as a empty gba cartridge or would you need to save over the original.

1. GBA cartriges (The "writable" ones are overpriced.HUGELY.
    2. Saving over a game is impossible.Its like a CD-R.Write, no Erase.Read Only.Now if we could IPS patch existing games...

They're not expensive, the 512M one I bought cost the same as a GBA game from a store. I even got another one for free by mistake. XD
    If you want to sell those games you have to sell them more expensive if you want any profit.

Where do you get them?
    Cheapest I've saw:63$ for the 512.
    Ha. Fat Chance I have money like that to blow.
    Ha.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back