• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

For anyone on the forums 18 years and older

Renagadez

Skillful samurai
Years
  • Who here is 18 years old or older and still have that undying love for Pokemon? how has it affected your life and how much of a fan are you? Is being an old Pokemon fan ever a problem? I wanted to make a thread for the older members and ask a few questions. And how are the forums now a days?

also sorry for leaving out the younger members but oh well you know how it is lol.

As for me I love pokemon still. I am 19 and I am still buying the games. I was pretty much the perfect age when pokemon became a phenomenon back in 97 or so. When I hang with my friends new and old it always comes up in convos, and im proud to address my fandom when we talk about rpg games and what not. Sure I get made fun of here and there, but hardly because everyone my age pretty much obsessed over pokemon at one point in their lives.

edit: can you believe there are poeple on this forum who probably never played pokemon Red and Blue :(

Back