• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

For anyone with the game:

MoneyMam

Dweeb Artist
Years
  • Will you be able to trade over pokemon from oras without using the pokemon bank? Like can I simply trade over pokemon with a trainer playing with oras? Whilst playing the new games of course.

DarkDon43

Delta Shock Creator
    Years
  • Will you be able to trade over pokemon from oras without using the pokemon bank? Like can I simply trade over pokemon with a trainer playing with oras? Whilst playing the new games of course.

I have the game and what I can say is you have to use PokeMon Bank and even if you could it would take hours to transfer a ton of pokemon

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    I have the game and what I can say is you have to use PokeMon Bank and even if you could it would take hours to transfer a ton of pokemon

Is the game fun? I have Sun preordered, but I've been wondering if I'll enjoy the game since I didn't really like the new trial in the demo.

Years

As DarkDon43 said, you can't trade with 6th Gen games, you're only allowed to transfer Pokemon via Pokemon Bank and the 7th Gen support won't be available until January 2017 so you're going to be stuck with what you find within Alola until then.

I wonder if a Munchlax or Snorlax could be caught in Wild?

Yes, Munchlax and Snorlax are in the Alola Dex so they are catchable.

DarkDon43

Delta Shock Creator
    Years
  • Is the game fun? I have Sun preordered, but I've been wondering if I'll enjoy the game since I didn't really like the new trial in the demo.
    The demo was like that to just showcase how Sun and Moon are I had a great time playing and I recently finished my trail and it was very good. Also for "transfering" You will need a hacked 3DS with custom firmware

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    As DarkDon43 said, you can't trade with 6th Gen games, you're only allowed to transfer Pokemon via Pokemon Bank and the 7th Gen support won't be available until January 2017 so you're going to be stuck with what you find within Alola until then.

Yes, Munchlax and Snorlax are in the Alola Dex so they are catchable.

Yep so I could get them via a suitable ball

DarkDon43

Delta Shock Creator
    Years
  • I have transferred my Raichu I had gotten thru my own hack and I moved it from my ORAS to my Sun with little no problem. I wonder if I can host a service where I can help people move their ORAS Pokemon to S&M...

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    Also once you scan 10 QR code you can get Pokemon outside of Alola spawning like the Gen 2 starters for 1 hour.

Back